Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New home for the P30

New home for the P30

Now if I could only get the HK Fairy to drop off my P30...

Gorgeous leather. Make that a zero cant and would be awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    Gorgeous leather. Make that a zero cant and would be awesome!!
    I have done straight drops too, but right now I carry at around 1:30-2:00 and the cant works perfect. I will definitely be giving the new appendix rig a workout too, but that will be in the future

Does it have a name?

Nice!!! That mag carrier looks like a great fit with AIWB carry. Is the mag pouch a new option for ordering in your line?

Quote Originally Posted by AHL View Post
    Does it have a name?
    I am going to call her Vanessa...oh, wait, you are probably asking about the holster

That is my IBS Model.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    Nice!!! That mag carrier looks like a great fit with AIWB carry. Is the mag pouch a new option for ordering in your line?
    Yes, it is new, but I am still trying to figure out the best angle (although I may offer a couple options for cant). This style is extremely stable, but you can't stack 2 of them close together on your belt (but I am not sure you would ever want to anyway). I made another prototype that would allow you to stack 2 very closely on the belt, but they aren't as solid on the belt, and 2 mags with that much cant still take up a lot of realestate.

John,

That holster really looks great! I like the magazine set up as well and could see where it would have a valid place in terms of carrying appendix style. Seeing you only have a "blue" gun, if you want to sell, I am sure you would have a buyer (wink,wink) fairly easy. I am just saying......

Chip

Quote Originally Posted by Chipster View Post
    John,

That holster really looks great! I like the magazine set up as well and could see where it would have a valid place in terms of carrying appendix style. Seeing you only have a "blue" gun, if you want to sell, I am sure you would have a buyer (wink,wink) fairly easy. I am just saying......

Chip
    I appreciate the offer, but I do expect a call from the HK Fairy by Monday

I'm loving that mag holder for my P30LS!....production time and price please for the most durable leather/skin for hot and humid Texas weather (we sweat our butts off down here for 9 1/2 months). If you would like I can PM you my e-mail.

Thanks for your time.

User Tag List