Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holster for CZ P-07 Duty?

I have a JMCK AIWB 2.5 for the P-07. With my homemade pillow, it works well. With a foam wedge or pad, I might want a little more length to spread the load.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I just know that some folks like having the holster be a bit longer than the barrel for a variety of reasons (i.e. G17 length fora G19.) No, for me personally the P07 length is fine, I just know a lot of people like it longer and wanted to throw it out there. I'm sure you'll love the JM AIWB. Besides being a seriously excellent product, they also have fantastic customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I have a JMCK AIWB 2.5 for the P-07. With my homemade pillow, it works well. With a foam wedge or pad, I might want a little more length to spread the load.

It was your post in the long thread on this holster that finally made up my mind. I ordered it with the wedge and wide spaced PTD loops, based on Tony's frequently repeated recommendation, figuring that should give me a good starting point, and a lot of flexibility for tweaking, if needed. Good timing for trying out a new concealed holster, Fall has fallen in my neck of the woods, so a sweatshirt/over shirt of some kind isn't out of the ordinary. More later, and thanks to all for your comments.

Dave

User Tag List