Thread: Glock Modular Blade Sights

Glock Modular Blade Sights

Thoughts on these? I really like the concept but want to know if anyone has tried them.

https://www.strikeindustries.com/sho...de-sights.html

Those seem like VERY chunky sight dimensions. I’m not sure if I’m a huge fan of how the inserts work. I’ve never used them or heard of them before.

I personally really like a traditional fiber optic front and a blacked out rear. It’s simple, robust, gives me a rather bright and fine aiming point and serves well as traditional notch and post irons if I need them as such.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Reading through their prospectus, they look interesting; they're steel, which is a plus. They're priced pretty reasonably, too.

While I'm historically (and preferentially) oriented towards Warren, Warren/Sevigny, Glock steel and Trijicon sights for my Glocks, I'd be willing to give these a shot.

Best, Jon

I’ve definitely seen worse ideas for more $....

Interesting concept, but that rear notch width is HYUUUGE... .200"? That's a great big beautiful apeture...

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Those seem like VERY chunky sight dimensions. I’m not sure if I’m a huge fan of how the inserts work. I’ve never used them or heard of them before.

I personally really like a traditional fiber optic front and a blacked out rear. It’s simple, robust, gives me a rather bright and fine aiming point and serves well as traditional notch and post irons if I need them as such.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy
    I really like the fiber optics also, I run Warren now but found this idea intriguing with more light coming through for low light applications.

With the big stripe up front, the idea seems reminiscent of Tom Givens (?) red painted glock front sight.
    Last edited by jandbj; 09-21-2018 at 07:27 PM.

The vertical line vaguely reminds me of the Yost 1911 front sight.

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

I'd honestly trust glock plastic sights over a strike industries product.

Had one of their AR ejection port covers fall apart, and a co workers charging handle fell apart as well.

Interesting concept, but it looks like you could fly a 747 through that rear notch and land it on the front post

The front sight is a little wide but overall it is very appealing for aging eyes. I also use Warren FO’s. Has anyone used them?

User Tag List