Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weren’t we supposed to be paperless by now?

I am sure if you provide them with your email, they would be happy to send a receipt and lots of spam your way, while selling you as a product. (your info)
    The non product receipt portion could just stay on their counter for their trash.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    I am sure if you provide them with your email, they would be happy to send a receipt and lots of spam your way, while selling you as a product. (your info)
    The non product receipt portion could just stay on their counter for their trash.
    Yeah, forgot that alternative.

It’s easier to just throw away the receipt. Enough damn people have my email address.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    The really annoying paper comes in your mailbox and is affixed with the photo of whatever horsethief is currently running for public office.
    What about the letters saying to be on the lookout for a subsequent letter that you should read?

...Seriously?
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    What about the letters saying to be on the lookout for a subsequent letter that you should read?

...Seriously?
    Or when someone pays 40-cents to mail a 22-cent check. I like to take those checks to the bank and cash them. It usually amuses the teller to no end.

“I’ve been carrying this check around for weeks now. Waiting until I needed to feed a parking meter.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Or when someone pays 40-cents to mail a 22-cent check. I like to take those checks to the bank and cash them. It usually amuses the teller to no end.

“I’ve been carrying this check around for weeks now. Waiting until I needed to feed a parking meter.”
    Wells Fargo includes the ability to capture checks in the Mobile App. You can also deposit them at ATM's.

However, there is something to be said for enjoying the little things in life.
    God Bless,

Brandon

User Tag List