Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenicor AIWB

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Maybe this has been answered before, but what's to be gained by removing material near the muzzle from the non-body side only? Doesn't change the length or reduce much weight. Why not just standardize on a 19 holster and keep from having to stock additional models?
    The largest benefit that I’ve noticed so far is that it reduces tension/pressure from the front of the holster pushing into the front of your jeans. This is especially noticeable while sitting.

Anyone tried fitting a CZ P10c in one of the non light bearing models? P10 fit in most glock holsters but not all and I really don’t want another holster that I don’t use.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
    Anyone tried fitting a CZ P10c in one of the non light bearing models? P10 fit in most glock holsters but not all and I really don’t want another holster that I don’t use.
    Hmmm....

I’ll try tonight to see if it does.

I doubt that it will because they use very thick Kydex so it’s not LIKELY to give but it may.

I’ll say this: I have put a heat gun to Kydex holsters to great effect and I sense that it would not take much to get it to fit. Just loosen all fasteners, hear and form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn this forum. Well, my Tenicor recently arrived, so I'll see what the hype is about.

Reading this thread has made me pull the trigger on upgrading from a gen 3 velo to the Velo4. I used loops on my v3 but ordered the v4 with dcc clips.

To anyone thinking of ordering a velo, make sure you do some experimentation with it once it arrives. I hated my velo the first time I tried it on and it went back into my holster box for a while. Im glad I randomly tried it again a few months ago because once I found the sweet spot that holster has been gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    Reading this thread has made me pull the trigger on upgrading from a gen 3 velo to the Velo4. I used loops on my v3 but ordered the v4 with dcc clips.

To anyone thinking of ordering a velo, make sure you do some experimentation with it once it arrives. I hated my velo the first time I tried it on and it went back into my holster box for a while. Im glad I randomly tried it again a few months ago because once I found the sweet spot that holster has been gold.
    I would agree that it seems to be much more "position sensitive" than some of my other holsters from DSG, JMCK, Mastermind. Once the "spot" is found, however, it works very well. I still find myself experimenting from time to time.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

It’s been my main carry for a few months. I’ll echo the sweet spot sentiment, that’s about right.

I wonder if that has more to do with the clip attachments than anything else… they are very secure and rigid.

Quote Originally Posted by masternave View Post
    It’s been my main carry for a few months. I’ll echo the sweet spot sentiment, that’s about right.

I wonder if that has more to do with the clip attachments than anything else… they are very secure and rigid.
    Definitely a combination of the two clips' spacing and the amount of rotation the built in camming bar brings to bear.

I find that I have to set mine up further outbound toward the hip than I do with my DSG, JMCK and Mastermind holsters which are closer in toward center line (12 o'clock) in comparison. Once the spot is found, however, it conceals the grip very well, and the top of the Glock slide reasonably well.
    Overall, I find it a very good addition.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

These are now available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=TENICOR&ref=bl_dp_s_web_0
    #RESIST

I picked up a Tenicor Malus Sol for my new "Fauxland Special". Only able to dry fire with it for now due to quarantine. But so far, I am really liking it. The combination of concealment aiding features and the DCC clips make the entire pistol disappear on me. The clips are a total pain in the ass to get on, but once in place, they aren't moving. Here it is compared to my older JM Wing Claw 2.5 that I've used for a couple years. Belt is a 1.5" Mean Gene.

User Tag List