Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenicor AIWB

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    I just received an email from SKD announcing Ninecor - Tenicor factory seconds with cosmetic deficiencies, may be a good way for those of us wanting to try the products at a discount. Look to be in the $50-60 range so far. Mostly glock stuff at the moment. Some older models but also a gen 4 Velo as of now. Here's the "press release" from the page.

Tenicor endeavors to bring the highest quality products to market.
    A result is a high number of perfectly functional holsters that don’t meet the fit and finish standards for our primary line.
    Exclusively through our partners at SKD Tactical we bring you Ninecor (Nai-ne-kor), because it is not a Ten…"
    Jeff Mau CEO, Tenicor

https://www.skdtac.com/category-s/41887.htm
    I ordered a "Ninecor" Gen 4 G17 Velo last month, and at the time it was not marked as a factory second. Wasn't quite sure what to expect, but for $60...

In my case, there was a hole drilled in the sweat shield which looks like somebody/something slipped up when drilling the belt loop holes, but the holster is otherwise completely functional.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    I ordered a "Ninecor" Gen 4 G17 Velo last month, and at the time it was not marked as a factory second. Wasn't quite sure what to expect, but for $60...

In my case, there was a hole drilled in the sweat shield which looks like somebody/something slipped up when drilling the belt loop holes, but the holster is otherwise completely functional.
    Description there says the hole is intentional, to differentiate the seconds status from the standard fare.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Description there says the hole is intentional, to differentiate the seconds status from the standard fare.
    And here I thought he scored a hole in one.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    What is the advantage, on the monoblock, to having two spring clips versus one long wide one. You can't split a belt loop. Is it just impractical to have a wider clip? Seems it would be easier to manage...(read manhandle).

Looks like a great option to use with some of my holsters.

Here's a link to an article:

https://www.recoilweb.com/new-metal-...ts-155585.html

ETA: I guess I can think of a couple of reasons why two legs would be better than one in this application, depending on the shape of the underlying holster and support.
    Direct answers from DCC...

https://www.facebook.com/18642619404...2298804985145/

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Thank you, my friend.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Defoor has been posting a new Tenicor holster for his Sig on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8L2cTSl22X/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B70u8RAFNDZ/

Looks very nice, hopefully this is released soon. A Velo with a camming bar seems to be the ideal holster for me.

I previously mentioned that I was happy with the 3rd version of the Velo, but I wanted to try the new G26 specific one. The wedge is the same length as a G19, but the excess material is removed from the top of the holster. I wanted to try something with less material because the previous Gen only came in G17 length. I only carry my 26s anymore so I wasn’t worried about sticking with a longer holster.

So far so good, we will see after a few long drives.

Name:  E65A2249-E65F-4EEF-B82B-1B8BB388EB7A.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  42.7 KB

Name:  D4CADEBC-C4D3-42BB-9300-C035616C14EF.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  26.1 KB

Name:  85C46C6C-DF6F-4E00-B712-5DFDC4C1DED8.jpg
Views: 771
Size:  25.8 KB

Name:  B33E3775-229E-43B5-86D4-5367261497DC.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  45.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    I previously mentioned that I was happy with the 3rd version of the Velo, but I wanted to try the new G26 specific one. The wedge is the same length as a G19, but the excess material is removed from the top of the holster. I wanted to try something with less material because the previous Gen only came in G17 length. I only carry my 26s anymore so I wasn’t worried about sticking with a longer holster.

So far so good, we will see after a few long drives.

Name:  E65A2249-E65F-4EEF-B82B-1B8BB388EB7A.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  42.7 KB

Name:  D4CADEBC-C4D3-42BB-9300-C035616C14EF.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  26.1 KB

Name:  85C46C6C-DF6F-4E00-B712-5DFDC4C1DED8.jpg
Views: 771
Size:  25.8 KB

Name:  B33E3775-229E-43B5-86D4-5367261497DC.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  45.4 KB
    That’s interesting. Keep us posted please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this has been answered before, but what's to be gained by removing material near the muzzle from the non-body side only? Doesn't change the length or reduce much weight. Why not just standardize on a 19 holster and keep from having to stock additional models?

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Maybe this has been answered before, but what's to be gained by removing material near the muzzle from the non-body side only? Doesn't change the length or reduce much weight. Why not just standardize on a 19 holster and keep from having to stock additional models?
    Tenicor is calling it the "concealment cut" which reduces printing within the pants when wearing tighter clothing, seems to get rid of that bulge. Especially on women.

User Tag List