Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenicor AIWB

Quote Originally Posted by rdyer View Post
    I recently got the Sagax Lux for my RMR'ed G19. I love it, with the exception that the pointy ear of the RMR likes to poke out like a 3rd nipple. I made a modification to help with that that might help others with a similar issue- I drilled a couple holes and mounted one of the extra camming bars on the top of the sight channel. It helps push the belt out to conceal the RMR ear. It does add a bit of belt line bulge, but that's an acceptable trade off for me.

Attachment 43283
    Attachment 43284
    Attachment 43285
    Look at the brain on you! Very cool idea!

See my post #12 for my impressions... https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....holsters/page2

I just received, this afternoon, the Velo 4 AIWB. It's a very nicely constructed holster with some nice features.

Relatively thin at the waistline and tucks the grip in well. I did have the common issue with getting the pair of DCC clips situated on to my belt, but that was an issue I felt I could deal with.

Unfortunately, no matter where I placed the holster between 12 and 2, the rear corner of the slides on my G26 and G19 print in an unacceptable fashion as compared to my holsters from DSG, JMCK and Mastermind.

Disappointed, since I like the concept, but such is life. I'll be sending it back once I get a return label from Tenicor.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I just received, this afternoon, the Velo 4 AIWB. It's a very nicely constructed holster with some nice features.

Relatively thin at the waistline and tucks the grip in well. I did have the common issue with getting the pair of DCC clips situated on to my belt, but that was an issue I felt I could deal with.

Unfortunately, no matter where I placed the holster between 12 and 2, the rear corner of the slides on my G26 and G19 print in an unacceptable fashion as compared to my holsters from DSG, JMCK and Mastermind.

Disappointed, since I like the concept, but such is life. I'll be sending it back once I get a return label from Tenicor.
    I just got mine today. Quickly rejected what I consider an excessive form factor to stuff in my pants a skinny 43X. Emailed for return label.

Much prefer my Fricke Jonathan. WTF was I thinking?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I just got mine today. Quickly rejected what I consider an excessive form factor to stuff in my pants a skinny 43X. Emailed for return label.

Probably what I was thinking...worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post

Ah that’s too bad.. I wasn’t a fan of the newest version either. I have two of the 3rd generations with the slimmer angled wedge, rather than the “bubble” that didn’t seem to do much for me.

I decided to do some experimenting with the holster before the hockey game started tonight.

Took off the DCC's which seemed underwhelming for me with this package and replaced with some closed loops I had on hand.

Hated the hassle of the closed loops so installed a pair of PTDs. Now we're getting somewhere.

I'm able to conceal the G19 better with the PTDs than I could the G26 with the DCC clips.

Comfort is good, concealment is good and I have only the slightest printing (dimple) on the slide corner if I move a certain way with a light t-shirt on. The drape of the shirt pretty much conceals well otherwise.

I wrote to Tenicor and asked if they would let me just return the hardware and DCC clips for an adjustment in which case I'd keep the holster instead of returning it. Should be about $15 in savings...plus I'd just use my own loops.

We'll see if that works for them.

Well, Jeff Mau is one cool customer. He wrote me back a few minutes ago and not only adjusted the price in my favor but told me to go ahead and hold on to the DCC clips.

There's a man who stands behind his product. And very much appreciated.

I'm able to conceal the G19 better with the PTDs than I could the G26 with the DCC clips.
    I wonder why this is the case since the clips lay flatter?

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    I have been interested in these holsters for a bit now, sadly I have limited interest in going down Glock/S&W/SIG road any time soon. Do you guys have any idea when we might expect to see this line support Tier 1 pistols from the likes of Walther, Beretta, H&K or CZ?
    Another HK user waiting, hoping Tenicor will consider us non-Glockers worthy...

User Tag List