Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Tenicor AIWB

I also recently found tenicor. They are very well made and the built in wegde works well for me on the velo 4.

I only use one of the dcc clips though and it makes putting the gun on and off much easier, and gives the holster a little bit of wiggle room on the cant when moving around which I like. No issues with the malus sol (19 w/ x300) with one clip either so that’s what I’ve stuck with.

I recently bought a Certum with T1 clips for my Staccato C. I usually carry IWB at 0400, but I found the clips to be very awkward to disengage having to reach back and still pull vertically. I found that the clips work much better AIWB and may give that a go. I've ordered a set of the closed straps and will also try those at the 4 o'clock position. For those who have used this, or one of Tenicor's other holsters, on the strong side which type of mount did you find works best? BTW, the holster is a perfect fit for the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by rdtompki View Post
    I recently bought a Certum with T1 clips for my Staccato C. I usually carry IWB at 0400, but I found the clips to be very awkward to disengage having to reach back and still pull vertically. I found that the clips work much better AIWB and may give that a go. I've ordered a set of the closed straps and will also try those at the 4 o'clock position. For those who have used this, or one of Tenicor's other holsters, on the strong side which type of mount did you find works best? BTW, the holster is a perfect fit for the gun.
    I've gone back to Pull The Dot loops on everything. The DCC clips are nearly indestructible but can be difficult and rough on material.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry T View Post
    I've gone back to Pull The Dot loops on everything. The DCC clips are nearly indestructible but can be difficult and rough on material.
    Thanks for the confirmation. I had order a set of the loops earlier today.

Wedge Question

For those of you that have this holster, can the wedge be sanded down without creating a hole / is the wedge hollow inside? I like to carry at 3-4, and I love the idea of the universal light fit, but they do not make a CERTUM LUX2 for 2011's.

Quote Originally Posted by MID View Post
    For those of you that have this holster, can the wedge be sanded down without creating a hole / is the wedge hollow inside? I like to carry at 3-4, and I love the idea of the universal light fit, but they do not make a CERTUM LUX2 for 2011's.
    The wedge is hollow and would open the back of the holster up if ground off. I have a velo and a Malus sol.

Jason

User Tag List