Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenicor AIWB

Tenicor AIWB

Anyone here ever try one of these?

https://tenicor.com/collections/fron...12221798285387

Looks like a pretty well thought out design. Just wondering why I've never heard of them before. Maybe not out long enough...
    Last edited by leathermaneod; 09-18-2018 at 09:47 PM.

I have two, one for a G19/G17 and one for a G43. I like them. They’re nice and slim, conceal really well for me (but that’s a personal thing). Work really well with the discrete carry clips too.

The guy who runs the company is awesome. I stripped one of the screws for one of my clips. I was going to buy an extra set from the website but couldn’t find them. I sent him an email and he had a set of clips in the mail to me next day. I was totally willing to pay (I mean of course, this was my fault), but he sent them free. Awesome service and a great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I have two, one for a G19/G17 and one for a G43. I like them. They’re nice and slim, conceal really well for me (but that’s a personal thing). Work really well with the discrete carry clips too.

The guy who runs the company is awesome. I stripped one of the screws for one of my clips. I was going to buy an extra set from the website but couldn’t find them. I sent him an email and he had a set of clips in the mail to me next day. I was totally willing to pay (I mean of course, this was my fault), but he sent them free. Awesome service and a great guy.

Thats awesome! Glad they work well for you and have great service. Have you ever used a holster with a foam wedge? I'm wondering how the kydex wedge compares, comfort wise, to the foam wedge?

Search Tenicor, there's been some talk. The owner is a member of the forum, I'll assume he just got a lot busier now that he's Defoor's holster of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    Search Tenicor, there's been some talk. The owner is a member of the forum, I'll assume he just got a lot busier now that he's Defoor's holster of choice.
    I was wondering about that since he wasn’t using the Eidolon anymore. Now he says Tenicor is the best ever. Didn’t he help design the Eidolon?

Quote Originally Posted by leathermaneod View Post
    Thats awesome! Glad they work well for you and have great service. Have you ever used a holster with a foam wedge? I'm wondering how the kydex wedge compares, comfort wise, to the foam wedge?
    I’ve used mastermind holsters and JM Custom with foam wedges and pads, and also the extra tuck molded in on the JM.

I was kind of worried about the kydex wedge being less comfortable, but it’s no big deal. I also don’t really like big foam wedges, and usually gravitated more to the pads instead.

I was worried about hot spots and crap like that but it’s really a very comfortable holster and conceals well on me. I’d buy it again.

Look on page 2 for the Tennicor thread already started.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I was kind of worried about the kydex wedge being less comfortable
    I've yet to find a wedge or pad configuration that I can tolerate for any period of time. The kydex wedge design is interesting and has some horizontal roll or twist build in to it, but what if it isn't working out? No way out...
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    I've yet to find a wedge or pad configuration that I can tolerate for any period of time. The kydex wedge design is interesting and has some horizontal roll or twist build in to it, but what if it isn't working out? No way out...
    Easy way out. 100% satisfaction guaranteed (no time limit). If it doesn't work, then send it back.
    Head of Development and Strategy, Tenicor

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    Easy way out. 100% satisfaction guaranteed (no time limit). If it doesn't work, then send it back.
    That’s pretty definitive - thank you.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

User Tag List