Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: As of 09/30, I am retired.

2100 I am now retired

2100 is the end of my shift.

So I'll have 11 hours to enjoy retirement, and then my next job starts.

As of 0001 hours this Monday the 15th., my retirement from the Suffolk County (NY) PD will be official. My run of almost 37 years is all but effective at 1700 this date, as my unit is a M-F detail.
    Bittersweet, but proud to have served for and with a truly wonderful department. I can't say anything else...

I'll keep busy road and mountain biking and working for a LGS as an instructor. I'm looking forward to the transition, but it's been a great run.

Be Safe Brothers and Sisters.
    Last edited by Det1397; 07-12-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    As of 0001 hours this Monday the 15th., my retirement from the Suffolk County (NY) PD will be official. My run of almost 37 years is all but effective at 1700 this date, as my unit is a M-F detail.
    Bittersweet, but proud to have served for and with a truly wonderful department. I can't say anything else...

I'll keep busy road and mountain biking and working for a LGS as an instructor. I'm looking forward to the transition, but it's been a great run.

Be Safe Brothers and Sisters.
    Congrats on your retirement. I went to college in Suffolk Co. and I'm willing to bet you know at least one former friend and colleague of mine.

I hope your retirement is all you want it to be and more.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List