Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Governor tricks: WA state chapter

Stupid Governor tricks: WA state chapter

If true, what an asshole.

http://mynorthwest.com/1112081/gover...-certificates/

#Nothingsurprises;onoccasionamazed
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

What a bag of dicks... if this is what I'm thinking it is, it would be mostly military and le shooters. Its organized by the national guard in my state. WA may have plenty of loons, but they also have a sizable military population. Hopefully they vote...

I was born there...how is Spokane not completely seceding from the Western-half of the state?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even people on the left think the guy is a bag of dicks at this point, to wit: Mrs and I have a good friend who is a progressive ex-software guy. He also did quite well over the years; his liquidation event was into 8 figures.

He gives a lot of money to Democrat causes—which used to include inslee. Deal is, Gov I was a superdelegate, and he followed wasserman-schultz down an ethical rabbit hole by voting Hilary, despite the state’s dems going 74percent for Bernie. Total book-cooking, and we all know how that panned out. Anyhoo, our guy was pissed. He called Jay up and asked for his donation—which was plenty big—back. The word "fucker" was used, or so we may have been told. He got his donation back.

I can’t believe the divide between the west and east side of the state sometimes, and it’s not even like the east is all that conservative; if memory serves, we went over 70 percent for MJ legalization, and passed marriage equality. But king county is a whole different animal.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I lived in Spokane most of my life until about 7 years ago and it's sad to see what's happening. Washington used to be a pretty good place for gun owners.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Sounds like another worthless piece of shit to me...

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    It's not even an east half versus west half divide. Half hour north of Seattle, 10 minutes south of Olympia, and 10 miles east of the 405, red wins.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    It's not even an east half versus west half divide. Half hour north of Seattle, 10 minutes south of Olympia, and 10 miles east of the 405, red wins.
    There you go. It's not good to be King.

Inslee to Moonbeam Brown: Hold my hipster microbrew and watch this!

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    There you go. It's not good to be King.
    No shit.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    If true, what an asshole.

http://mynorthwest.com/1112081/gover...-certificates/

#Nothingsurprises;onoccasionamazed
    Bet Trump would sign it. They should ask.

User Tag List