Thread: Glock 19 Gen3 and Walther PPS Classic 9mm

Padawan Site Supporter Irelander's Avatar

Glock 19 Gen3 and Walther PPS Classic 9mm

Up for sale is my Glock 19 Gen3. I am the 2nd owner of this one and previous round count it unknown. I have put roughly 1000 rounds through it. It has been a flawless performer. I did start to have BTF about a year ago. I installed a Gen4 ejector and that solved the issue. The slide has some holster wear. I have removed the finger grooves and given it a 360 grip stipple, rounded the trigger guard, and slightly undercut the trigger guard. I will include the standard connector and standard mag release. No box. Pictures coming soon.

Gun comes with:
    Glock factory night sights (installed)
    Glock G17 trigger bar (installed)
    Glock factory minus connector (installed)
    TauDev SCD (Gadget) (installed)
    Vickers Tactical mag release (installed)
    extra sights - Ameriglo DeFoor rear and fiber optic front.
    5 15-round magazines
    Blade Tech OWB holster
    2 BLACKHAWK! magazine pouches
    Glock factory standard connector
    Glock factory standard mag release

I would like to trade for a HK P2000 (or P2000sk) V1 or V2 9mm or P30sk V1 or V2 9mm. I can add cash to the right deal.

Price: $480 shipped

Also for sale is my Walther PPS Classic 9mm. I bought this new in 2015. I have carried it a lot but not shot it as much as I should have. Round count is just over 500 rounds. It has been a flawless performer and I am always amazed with the accuracy of this little gun. The slide has some holster wear and there is some scuffs on the slide just behind the ejection port from the button of my jeans when using the RCS Vanguard holster. I stippled a small area of the left side of the frame just forward of the trigger guard as an index point for my support hand thumb. It comes with only the small backstrap. Gun comes with box Meprolight night sights installed, Keepers Concealment Errand holster, RCS Vanguard holster, 4 magazines (1 6-round, 2 7-round, 1 8-round). I have removed the rear end of the base plates on the 7-round and 8-round magazines.

I would like to trade for a HK P2000 (or P2000sk) V1 or V2 9mm or P30sk V1 or V2 9mm. I can add cash to the right deal.

Price: $450 shipped

Name:  DSC_2128.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  53.6 KB

Name:  DSC_2129.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  63.2 KB

Name:  DSC_2130.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  43.9 KB
    "Don't get me started on how coddled the modern anus is." -Dwight K. Shrute

Padawan Site Supporter Irelander's Avatar