Thread: Need a holster for a 640 Pro Avenger style

Need a holster for a 640 Pro Avenger style

Have had a 640 Pro since they were introduced and have carried it in a "pancake" style rig. I would like to move the rig closer to an "appendix draw" only for a leftie. Concerned about the build in the sense of who takes into consideration the sight setup on the Pro? What are you guys wearing for the 640 Pro OWB that is in the Avenger style? TIA!

Not a 640 Pro (nice gun, looked at one in the shop once) but I carried a P30SK in a Mitch Rosen ‘Upper Limit’ Express for a while.

I’m a lefty as well; and it sat in what I sort of jokingly called ‘AOWB’. It is a straight draw high riding holster that concealed well under an untucked shirt.

An IWB straight drop option is @Dark Star Gear ‘s IWB J Frame holster. Here is mine for my LCR:

https://www.galcogunleather.com/horn..._8_4_1355.html

The Galco Hornet looks like what you are after. It appears that it is only available RH for the 640....which is weird, because it is available RH/LH for an SP101. Might contact Galco and see.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

The Hornet looks more to what I had in mind. Have Rosens for my Kahrs, do like his stuff. Time to ponder.

The Tucker Gunleather HF3 for revolvers is pretty good, for an Askins Avenger-inspired rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    The Tucker Gunleather HF3 for revolvers is pretty good, for an Askins Avenger-inspired rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have several of their holsters and belts. They have all been excellent, and delivered with good speed.

The Rosen "Upper Limits" is the one. I have three Rosen rigs and now it will be four. Appreciate the input.

User Tag List