Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PF Hurricane season 2018

CWM11B
    Damn, and I'm supposed to travel down to eastern NC next week. And I have a house booked in Pawleys Island at the end of the month. I here you on the transplants Keefus. They are fookin' up the joint

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    Damn, and I'm supposed to travel down to eastern NC next week. And I have a house booked in Pawleys Island at the end of the month. I here you on the transplants Keefus. They are fookin' up the joint
    If you’re coming next week, or the next few weeks after it hits, bring your own water. Bottled water in Grocery stores here in JoCo are already gone.

CWM11B
    Overnight only at good old S-burg. Hopefully it wont be flooded out

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    Overnight only at good old S-burg. Hopefully it wont be flooded out
    That place will flood...it’s flat as a pancake. You will likely be ok though as long as you leave before it hits.

CWM11B
    Yes it does, and seen it first hand. Supposed to drive down the 12th for a class on the 13th. Hope they can make it until then

Fiancee is just North if Charleston SC.

We have a gravity water filter and 2 generators.

Made it through Irma with just power loss for a couple days.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

We’re heading up past Charlotte on our way to the Blowing Rock area this coming Friday. We are attending a family reunion for four days. Might me a bit wet from the looks of the tracks saw a couple days ago.

I've been through my share of hurricanes, with Andrew being the worst back in 1992 when we lived in a first floor outside facing apartment on Key Biscayne.

Hopefully this one won't have much effect in western NC but I can't hope that it goes anywhere people will be at risk. So here's wishing it just stays out at sea. (Fat chance.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I've been through my share of hurricanes, with Andrew being the worst back in 1992 when we lived in a first floor outside facing apartment on Key Biscayne.

Hopefully this one won't have much effect in western NC but I can't hope that it goes anywhere people will be at risk. So here's wishing it just stays out at sea. (Fat chance.)
    I certainly remember Andrew in Baton Rouge. Had a very large ash tree blow down in the yard and just miss the house.

Keeping fingers crossed about the stay out in the ocean thingy....

Born and raised New Englander here so I’ve never had to pay too much attention to hurricanes. Blizzards, Nor’Easters and ice storms are another story. My brother just moved his family to Beaumont, TX...time for me to start watching the Gulf weather alerts.

User Tag List