Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn those PSA deals

Site Supporter
    I’m not even opening their emails right now. I have too many unfinished projects and not enough money as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    I'm definitely interested, but prices like that make me a little apprehensive. That pistol brace alone looks like it clocks in at about $100 most places. So you're getting a barrel, a rail, an upper receiver, a BCG, and an LPK for another $200?
    #SaladDays
    #RESIST

they have PMAG30 M2's on sale for $79.90 shipped for 10.
    put 10 in your cart, use code 'PMAG'.
    that's crack head packing peanut pricing.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

I bought one of the blem 16” middy uppers. $199 shipped, including BCG and CH. As of today I have over 300 rounds through it without issue. Groups well enough for the price too. Gas key staking is a bit weak, but it’s holding so far. I almost like it more than my new URG-I just because of how cheap it was. Almost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And another thing...

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I don't need 300BO and I don't need an AR pistol. I want an AR pistol in 300BO...
    Goofing around with something like a 300BO Pistol is facilitated by the availability of this kinda thing:
    Name:  Romeo5.JPG
Views: 600
Size:  36.0 KB
    I bought one for a slug shotgun I also didn't need to buy and it looks like a nice unit. The online reviews seem positive. If ya can get a reasonable quality optic for $120 it takes the slippery slope and sprays extra water on it...

Site Supporter
    I got one of the 20" build kits about 6 months ago, and had a local machine shop cut the barrel down to 16" and rethread it. I added a complete lower, and now have a complete lower build kit sans lower for spare parts. I also left the gas port as is, and it functions perfectly even with 4" of barrel chopped off. Every PSA barrel I have seen is very much in the 'overgassed' category, but this 16" rifle as a true dissapator has been fun.

Site Supporter
    And say what you want about the quality of the PSA stuff, I'm all over the ammo deals they have every so often.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/winc...rds-q4318.html

https://palmettostatearmory.com/horn...magazines.html

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nate89 View Post
    And say what you want about the quality of the PSA stuff, I'm all over the ammo deals they have every so often.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/winc...rds-q4318.html

https://palmettostatearmory.com/horn...magazines.html

Re: the Frontier 5.56 - Lake City is making it for Hornady but there have been several recent reports of frontier loaded way over pressure - popping primers etc and one Kaboom reported over on ARFCOM.

Their ammo deals are great as long as they include shipping.
    Last edited by HCM; 09-10-2018 at 11:14 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Re: the Frontier 5.56 - Lake City is making it for Hornady but there have been several recent reports of frontier loaded way over pressure - popping primers etc and one Kaboom reported over on ARFCOM.

Their ammo deals are great as long as they include shipping.
    Good to know. I saw some American Eagle and Fiocchi for the same price, so I may have to go that way instead.

Staking on the gas key is light, I'll fix that. Need a sling with that clips on, not sure what buffer this is, the build quality overall looks great. More to come. I must #AmbiAllTheThings so I need a new charging handle and safety at the bare minimum.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 09-14-2018 at 07:40 AM.
    #RESIST

User Tag List