Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn those PSA deals

Damn those PSA deals

I had a moment of weakness....

8.5” .300blk with MLok rail, complete upper, and pistol build kit with brace for $299 shipped.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 09-09-2018 at 02:05 PM.
    #RESIST

Good thing I'm broke! I want this one-
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...165449479.html
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

I know what ya mean...

I don't need 300BO and I don't need an AR pistol. I want an AR pistol in 300BO...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Just add stripped lower...

I hate being broke right now.
    I have that, hence the impulse purchase.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    I have been watching those also. They have a 7.5 inch, 8.5 inch, and a 10.5 inch 300BO options. Is there a "too short" length for 300 BO?

I am interested in the "pistol AR" in 300BO shooting the supersonic 110 grain Barnes as an alternative to a traditional pistol for woods use.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I have been watching those also. They have a 7.5 inch, 8.5 inch, and a 10.5 inch 300BO options. Is there a "too short" length for 300 BO?

I am interested in the "pistol AR" in 300BO shooting the supersonic 110 grain Barnes as an alternative to a traditional pistol for woods use.
    I think that all powder is burnt by 8”, but the original Honey Badger was a 6” barrel so the 7.5” should be fine, especially with subs.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post

I’ve always been told that you want a full twist of rifling to optimally stabilize the bullet. If this is true, an 8” barrel needs at least 1:8 twist. The fact that these barrels are 1:8 tells me that 7.5” may be too short IF this lore of barrel length and twist rate is true.

However, I’ve never tested this and all of my 300BO barrels are 9”.
    Last edited by Sensei; 09-09-2018 at 02:15 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    I'm definitely interested, but prices like that make me a little apprehensive. That pistol brace alone looks like it clocks in at about $100 most places. So you're getting a barrel, a rail, an upper receiver, a BCG, and an LPK for another $200?
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    I have bought multiple "AR" kits from PSA with good results. Two 16 inch 5.56 assembled uppers. Early 9mm AR full kit minus stripped lower.

I had a hard time not ordering a $250 pistol kit or one of the $150 pistol lowers with the adjustable tailhook. I can't even find a tailhook by itself for $150. I know they're not great but they're good enough for the range.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 09-09-2018 at 04:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List