Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Hit Factor Scoring as an Evaluation of Skill

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Williams View Post
    X-Ray Alpha goes after “processing speed” today, which is frequently mentioned on this forum. I’m unable to post a link for some reason. He really enjoys stirring the pot lol.
    for some reason I cannot find him on Instagram now. I followed him for awhile. He sure does stir the pot. Like his views on B8's. How 15 yard fighting speed were splits in the teens or .20. A couple of examples that were memorable to me.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Williams View Post
    X-Ray Alpha goes after “processing speed” today, which is frequently mentioned on this forum. I’m unable to post a link for some reason. He really enjoys stirring the pot lol.
    And I found it via Google. As a shooter of faces told me, did I maximize splits with a tango standing alone in the middle of a long stone wall? Bill Drill PR baby! Does that apply to moving targets around possible no shoots? Noooope. Context is king. With the latter use case being way more common for him that the former.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    And I found it via Google. As a shooter of faces told me, did I maximize splits with a tango standing alone in the middle of a long stone wall? Bill Drill PR baby! Does that apply to moving targets around possible no shoots? Noooope. Context is king. With the latter use case being way more common for him that the former.
    Totally this. When doing sub 0.20 splits, I’m still seeing and calling shots and making the decision on the fly to move on or to make up a shot.

I’m not burst firing off one sight picture or the first of six trigger presses.

User Tag List