Thread: Glock Gen 5 Parts Replacement Interval

Glock Gen 5 Parts Replacement Interval

Would any Glock armorer be willing to PM me the factory recommended parts replacement interval for the Gen 5 pistols? Thanks.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I have the same post a few posts below yours, if you get a response please feel free to share it with me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    I have the same post a few posts below yours, if you get a response please feel free to share it with me.

Thanks
    I totally did not see your thread. Sorry for the duplicate. Mods, feel free to close this one.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Sorry I did not mean my reply to come across as your post is a duplicate and should be deleted.

Just wanted to let you know and if you get a response via PM if you would not mind sharing it with me.

Did either of you get a response? I am curious too.

User Tag List