Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Dallas cop shoots man after walking in to wrong apartment

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    It would seem that the witness for the Guyger trial who was recently shot and killed in the parking lot of another building was also shot and wounded outside of a stripclub back in November of 1918. In the course of that shooting, another man was killed..
    101 years is a long time to hold a grudge.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    From Dallas Morning News:

Dallas police officials on Tuesday said at a news conference at Dallas Police headquarters that they have three suspects in connection with the shooting death of Joshua Brown.

All three suspects came from Alexandria, La., to purchase drugs from Brown, a police spokesman said. One suspect is in custody, and warrants have been issued for two other suspects.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Cool

It would seem that the witness for the Guyger trial who was recently shot and killed in the parking lot of another building was also shot and wounded outside of a stripclub back in November of 1918. In the course of that shooting, another man was killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    101 years is a long time to hold a grudge.
    Oops, typo. You are officially hired as my proofreader. Compensation will be in the form of Beretta gift certificates.

In other news, as posted above. Police report that Brown was killed in a drug deal gone bad which escalated int an argument during which Brown shot one of the men before he was shot himself: From: https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/08/us/jo...day/index.html

"Brown was killed after an argument with one of three men from Louisiana who had met him in Dallas for a drug purchase, Moore told reporters.
    A conversation between Brown and Thaddeus Green, 22, escalated into a physical altercation in which Brown allegedly shot and wounded Jacquerious Mitchell, 20, according to Moore.
    Green then shot Brown twice, Moore said. Green took a backpack from Brown as well as the gun used to wound Mitchell.

After receiving tips, police obtained a search warrant and recovered 12 pounds of marijuana, 143 grams of THC cartridges, and $4,000 in cash from (the deceased witness) Brown's apartment."

What is strange about this whole thing is that immediately after he was murdered,but before this was known, someone actually described Brown as an "entrepreneur." Well, it seems that he was indeed an entrepreneur.

When I heard that Brown was killed in a parking lot outside of his apartment, I initially attributed to the fact that lots crime in Dallas takes place in parking lots because that is an area of easy access to victims. Then when I heard that he had been shot a year ago in the parking lot of a strip club it made me go hmmm, but I withheld judgement until more was known. It seemed suspicious someone being shot twice in a year--especially once outside of a strip-club--a place where one would expect more criminal activity to occur.

It seemed suspicious someone being shot twice in a year--especially once outside of a strip-club--a place where one would expect more criminal activity to occur.
    Now that's just silly. Everyone knows that crime would never be found afoot outside a "gentleman's club". Duh!

(P.S. We did some of our best UC ops in strip joints. And some of our not best work outside of them.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Police also executed a search warrant at Brown’s apartment where they confiscated 12 pounds of marijuana, 143 grams of THC, cartridges and $4,000 in cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Plus shooting someone sitting on their couch eating ice cream.
    Was it Neopolitan? Anyone who eats that shit is up to no good.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

"Brown was killed after an argument with one of three men from Louisiana who had met him in Dallas for a drug purchase, Moore told reporters.
    A conversation between Brown and Thaddeus Green, 22, escalated into a physical altercation in which Brown allegedly shot and wounded Jacquerious Mitchell, 20, according to Moore.
    This is my shocked face. So the emotional "key witness" was a drug dealer. There goes the conspiracy theory...
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List