Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas cop shoots man after walking in to wrong apartment

Dallas cop shoots man after walking in to wrong apartment

She thought it was her apartment... No kidding.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Da...492675981.html
    #RESIST

I’d be surprised if there wasn’t more to the story.

There will be much more if my “smells bad” meter is correct.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

My BS meter went off the scale reading that.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

How did her key work in the door? Or does she just leave her door unlocked? And upon entry, would she not immediately notice “this is not my furniture”.... yeah... smells hinky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Maybe she was listening to "Once in a Lifetime" by Talking Heads and got her worlds mixed up.

Clearly something is being lied about wrong with this story.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Reminds me of the time that I shot those 5 weirdos, dressed in togas, and stabbing a man in the park in full view of 100 people...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Reminds me of the time that I shot those 5 weirdos, dressed in togas, and stabbing a man in the park in full view of 100 people...
    Sounds like we should make that into a shooting drill. Maybe call it the 'Render unto Caesar?'.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Sounds like we should make that into a shooting drill. Maybe call it the 'Render unto Caesar?'.
    It already has a name - The Drebin

Name:  7827BE3A-CBCD-4BF8-96C8-A69B5AEFAF79.jpg
Views: 1342
Size:  43.8 KB
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    How did her key work in the door? Or does she just leave her door unlocked? And upon entry, would she not immediately notice “this is not my furniture”.... yeah... smells hinky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    When I was in grad school, my roommate left and didn't lock the door on his way out late one afternoon. I was in my room and about 20 minutes later, I heard the exterior door open and close. I eased down the hall, flipped the light on, and found a tired looking 30-something year old white guy wearing a tie standing by the door trying to figure out why the lamp wired to the switch in his apartment didn't work in my apartment. His surprise was obvious when I flipped on the functioning light. The guy looked around, declared he was in the wrong apartment, apologized, and let himself out. Fortunately neither of us tried to shoot the other. All those apartment buildings looked alike, so I could competely see how some one could end up at the "right" apartment in the wrong building.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

User Tag List