Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The best "npe"/ discreet carry set up I've found...

Down between the holster body and the clips. I do it all the time with my DSG and JMCK.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    How do you tuck your shirt in?
    That's the magic of tuckable struts - Joe public doesn't believe you can carry AIWB with a tucked in shirt.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by DI1 View Post
    I tried this out but found that the back of the screws on the clips would dig into my hips/abdomen.
    Did you cover them in some way? I thought of applying moleskin or similar backing.

The phlster flex hardware kit includes some rubber washers/spacers. If you use those the screws should be flush, you may have to use on both sides.

OP, I'm a little unclear on what the Phlster Flex (the item itself) does that would be a net benefit over simply sticking some Discreet Carry Clips on the EDC items and pushing on with life. I'm confident there is a gain, I just don't know what it might be. If you have a moment, could you help me with that, please?

Just a thought. I agree the Goruck bag is rough to carry with weight over significant distance. There is a hip belt accessory option available for their bags that attaches via mollie that is very stable and works well with their product. Might be an option to consider. I was very surprised at how stable and how well the bag carries with that attachment.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    OP, I'm a little unclear on what the Phlster Flex (the item itself) does that would be a net benefit over simply sticking some Discreet Carry Clips on the EDC items and pushing on with life. I'm confident there is a gain, I just don't know what it might be. If you have a moment, could you help me with that, please?
    Everything stays in the same place and I only use two clips. Makes putting it on easier, works better when positioning around belt loops, less stuff to have to tuck the shirt around. I've found several benefits to this setup.

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    Just a thought. I agree the Goruck bag is rough to carry with weight over significant distance. There is a hip belt accessory option available for their bags that attaches via mollie that is very stable and works well with their product. Might be an option to consider. I was very surprised at how stable and how well the bag carries with that attachment.
    Sorry. Reply was made to incorrect thread. Ignore. I am an idiot.

Good spot for a Dwayne Johnson clapping in approval gif.

I need to figure out a better tucked in shirt rig

Does the modwing claw help at all with concealment? I've tried a similar setup inspired by you but with the RCS claw and it's a bit too low to do anything.

Site Supporter
    It's going to depend on the ride height of your holster. I like the mod wing enough I bought 6 of them to replace my RCS wings with.

User Tag List