Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The best "npe"/ discreet carry set up I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Can you flip the screws around do the Chicago fastener is near your body vs the screw heads. Those tend to be a bit flatter. Although you’ll need to make sure the actual screw dies t protrude past the head. If it does, buy some shorter screws and lictite them in place.

Other option might be to get some stuff you put on blisters and cover the screw heads that are rubbing you.
    I’ll give it another try...

Holy crap. Looks like I'll be buying more stuff soon lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Holy crap. Looks like I'll be buying more stuff soon lol
    I had the same exact reaction after googling about the discrete carry concepts clips. Are those considered vetted and good to go by reputable trainers such as those found here?

Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    I had the same exact reaction after googling about the discrete carry concepts clips. Are those considered vetted and good to go by reputable trainers such as those found here?
    Not qualified to speak as a trainer or for trainers, but...

I run the DCC clips on everything I carry and have used it several times in sparring. Held up great for me. Also used extensively by Defoor, Tracker Dan, and Bill Rapier (or was). Ed from Ed's Manifesto runs them on a few pieces of gear, etc. Probably a lot more I'm missing.
    Last edited by Kirk; 09-06-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Which version of the clips would one run for a setup such as this one. Slightly confused by all the options on their site.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    Which version of the clips would one run for a setup such as this one. Slightly confused by all the options on their site.
    Mod 9.

Considering the experience here with NPE carry and discreet clips. I am wondering what makes these DCC clips better than some of the other clips?

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    Considering the experience here with NPE carry and discreet clips. I am wondering what makes these DCC clips better than some of the other clips?
    Depends on what you're comparing them to. If it's the Ulti-Clip they're better because they actually work and are worth a damn. If it's those stupid plastic clips it's because they actually work and are worth a damn.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Depends on what you're comparing them to. If it's the Ulti-Clip they're better because they actually work and are worth a damn. If it's those stupid plastic clips it's because they actually work and are worth a damn.
    Yes I was speaking of one of those. Thank you. I bought some of them and found them to be frustrating and bulky. I will give these a try. Currently using MIC holster with belt cinched tight tight and string tucked. I dont think thats the answer but the heat that I work it makes a smart carry unbearable this time of year.

How do you tuck your shirt in?

User Tag List