Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The best "npe"/ discreet carry set up I've found...

Site Supporter

The best "npe"/ discreet carry set up I've found...

I don't have to worry about concealing my gun at work. Most of the time when not at work I dress casually and carry my M&P 2.0C AIWB. However, sometimes I either want or need to dress up a bit. This set up works well with a suit or sportcoat if you want the option of removing your jacket. It works equally well if you just want to tuck your shirt in. I've played with a couple set ups and reload locations on it as well as a fixed blade. My normal Ban Tang SAF works only so so on here, I've got another small fixed blade coming that I think will be perfect for this use. Anyway, pics show the set up as well as how it looks concealed from a couple different days. My clothes are all tailored and slim and my gear disappears.

The Phlster Flex is the base. Add a Dark Star Gear Hitchhiker with a modwingthat I had Tom add a couple extra holes to for my 2.0 Shield.The lower holes allow me to mount a Discreet Carry Concepts over the pants clip, the same clip is mounted on the other end off the Flex. I've used a JM AIWB mag pouch as well as a BFG Ten Speed, both work well and can both be used on it. The clips work great hooking over your pants and biting into the fabric. Your not pulling this out on the draw. They give you plenty of room to tuck your shirt and your belt covers them.
    Attachment 29909

Attachment 29910

Attachment 29911

Attachment 29913

Attachment 29914

That’s tight!
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

That whole setup really disappears on you. I might have to look into something like this down the road when I get a G43 for these same situations you’re referring to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Can I steal this?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Can I steal this?
    Absolutely.

That is very impressive.

Is your last name Houdini, perchance?

Can it be made to fit an Elite LTT?

Kidding...

Someone needs to pre-package the setup for a Shield, I'd like to try it out.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

I tried this out but found that the back of the screws on the clips would dig into my hips/abdomen.
    Did you cover them in some way? I thought of applying moleskin or similar backing.

How do you bend over to pick something up from the floor?

User Tag List