Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 43 Pocket

43 Pocket

Ordering a G43 in the coming months. I’ve got the gadget, 3 mags with vickers extensions, ordered a neomag and a dark star holster. I’ll be getting an aiwb pouch too.
    Anyway, I’d like to cover all bases and get a pocket holster for days where belt carry can’t happen which is a good amount of times. I’d like A low profile but very concealable pocket holster for the 43 with flush 6rd mag. Any suggestions here?

I like the DeSantis Nemesis

Hammertime
    I have tried a lot. Most do not cover the rear sights which I consider essential. Usually the DeSantis Nemesis is good to go, and my usual suggestion for the pocket, but not this time.

I settled on this one randomly found through image search on eBay. Tight and needs some break in.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F252396297354

Site Supporter
    aholster. Their pocket holster has a release mechanism at the top and at the bottom (I generally just use the top one).
    Adam

JM says he will make one as well.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by APS-PF View Post
    aholster. Their pocket holster has a release mechanism at the top and at the bottom (I generally just use the top one).
    I have tried several pocket holsters, and the Aholster is the most concealable and most reliable. Concealability is due to adding very little to the total thickness that must be hidden, as well as a bottom edge that conforms to the shape of the pocket. Keeping the gun vertical in the pocket really helps reduce printing.

One caveat: round off the point on the hook adjacent to the rear sight with a nail file or sandpaper. Then take some Moleskin (available in the foot care section of a pharmacy), and wrap a couple of layers around the hook, so that the wrapped cylinder of Moleskin extends a bit beyond the rounded end of the hook. This will keep the hook from poking a hole in your pocket while retaining the usefulness of the hook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Has any one tried a JM pocket holster? I own their pouches and aiwb holsters and they never disappoint. Love em.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    One caveat: round off the point on the hook adjacent to the rear sight with a nail file or sandpaper. Then take some Moleskin (available in the foot care section of a pharmacy), and wrap a couple of layers around the hook, so that the wrapped cylinder of Moleskin extends a bit beyond the rounded end of the hook. This will keep the hook from poking a hole in your pocket while retaining the usefulness of the hook.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bill, he made me a couple of G42 and G43 holsters where that top point is a little wider and paddle shaped to prevent that issue. I had to make a little drawing and email it to him.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Adam

I have 3 RKBA pocket holsters, including one for my 43 that’s actually in my pocket now. Sorry to say, they’re not making holsters anymore, AFAIK. Shame.

User Tag List