Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Optics-Ready CZ P-10C

I wish they had breaks ken the CZ mood and gone with a shorter grip on the full-size. I prefer that size of pistol for carry but the extra length of the F isn’t concealable for me.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    I wish they had breaks ken the CZ mood and gone with a shorter grip on the full-size. I prefer that size of pistol for carry but the extra length of the F isn’t concealable for me.
    Full size slide works on a compact frame. The compact frame gives me a full firing grip where the g19 does not. I have the c and am looking forward to getting an f to swap the slides. CZ also plans to release a version with the compact grip and full size slide. I think the cz really shines for a Leo that can carry a personally owned weapon but can’t make very many, if any changes to the weapon. The lack of compatible back up sights and plates is disappointing right now but the out of the box irons are great if you aren’t worried about optics yet. As a side note, I installed a .400 Dawson front sight for the p09 on my P10c. I can get a low, better than nothing backup sight picture with the dpp, and I think it will be great for the ACRO.

Good deal. When they release the compact frame full size slide I might have to check one out.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I shot my new P10C OR for the first time this morning. I have not mounted an optic on the C yet, and this with the OEM iron sights which I find excellent in appearance and regulation. After some initial shots, I fired a single five round group at ten yards with 147 HST. This thing is crazy accurate and the ergos allow you to take advantage of its accuracy. After the first three rounds, I was pretty jumpy on the last two shots, thinking I would screw up the group!

Name:  844FF6FD-2477-4FCF-BF60-A71DD5D6B053.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  46.7 KB

A buddy has a P10F with an RMR, and the OEM sights are almost high enough to usable. Will have to try shooting them with the dot off and see whether they are close enough to function as BUIS.

I did enough shooting with the P10C to feel like it is easier for me to shoot than a Glock 19, and the P10F is a capable CO pistol. The Shadow 1/2 and P10F are all great shooting optics guns, but they have different character. The Shadows are slower for me to draw and transition, but easier to split. The P10F is faster drawing and transitioning for me. I edited down some footage to give just a few seconds doing two repetitions of a draw to two A zone hits at 7 yards, followed by two repetitions of two to the head at 7 yards, so you can see how the pistol cycles.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

My wife figured how to improve the magwell son the 320 X5 lowers, and I encouraged her to work on my P10F pistols. This is what she did and it is awesome.

Name:  38D4DBBA-F935-4433-B539-4D2487F9BBB3.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  48.1 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List