Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Optics-Ready CZ P-10C

I had two of the original P10C models and got bad trigger slap/bite (rarely have this issue on any gun). Any issue with this one? I see that CGW has a new trigger to address this (and also a tool steel striker to address tolerance issues with stock part)

Name:  F64C2120-FA5E-4956-8A34-E03731509718.jpg
Views: 2574
Size:  100.3 KB
    Last edited by SteveB; 05-15-2019 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Those look hawt...
    Funny, I was just thinking: "that's just about the ugliest looking gun...that probably works really well and I really want to try"

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    Funny, I was just thinking: "that's just about the ugliest looking gun...that probably works really well and I really want to try"
    That is the basic translation for what I meant by 'hawt', I don't really put much stock in looks when it comes to anything... form follows function and nothing more.

Looks funny, shoots good is a pretty fair description of the P10F.

At the end of my practice session this morning, I pulled out the P10F for a few rounds. This is shooting A zone steel at 18 yards, two hits to each steel.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

P10F with DP Pro fits into a Glock holster.

Name:  D4B40603-2ADC-4ABF-A7E7-C2CADAA4CF30.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  46.5 KB

Name:  9189A1B4-FB3B-4DF7-B6D3-60E0574E9EA7.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  40.6 KB

Nice rig, that was a great feature of thise pistols... wish holsters weren't so picky of what they work with.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Looks funny, shoots good is a pretty fair description of the P10F.

At the end of my practice session this morning, I pulled out the P10F for a few rounds. This is shooting A zone steel at 18 yards, two hits to each steel.

Well...is the prophesied Glockslayer?

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Well...is the prophesied Glockslayer?
    Nothing now, or for the foreseeable future, is truly a Glockslayer. If someone doesn’t get along with a Glock, or wants options, this is an excellent pistol. $550 buys you an optics ready pistol with excellent sights, that may fit in your Glock holster. I think the shooter/trigger interface is easier with the CZ than a Glock, but let’s face it, Glock = Apple IOS.

User Tag List