Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Optics-Ready CZ P-10C

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    No. I was thinking the same thing. CZ suppressor sights are hideous.
    The p10c I had with factory suppressor sights was pretty badass compared to my p07. They had a usable ledge instead of the ramp. They also looked a level up in fit and finish.

Site Supporter
    I’ve been looking but...has it been determined that there will never be a gadget for this? It’s literally the only reason I don’t have a P10 after shooting one.

Site Supporter
    An SCD for the P-10 family would be really cool! Hint......Hint......Hint......

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    An SCD for the P-10 family would be really cool! Hint......Hint......Hint......
    Tom_Jones, ... [emoji1693][emoji1693][emoji1693][emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently got a P10c optics ready and have a few observations. It looks like the optic cut sits deeper than the mos but the plate from czc is thicker. This gives the optic an almost identical height above the slide to the same optic on a gen 5 17 mos with a v3 c&h precision plate. This allows the cz to use the factory screws that come with the optic and get what appears to be more thread engagement than a standard mos setup. The plate also fits into the cz with more support.

I’ll echo everything else already mentioned about the P10c. The trigger is nice, the undercut and length of backstrap allows a better grip for me than in a g19. I like the aggressive grip texture. It is very concealable. And it fits my safariland Glock rds holster with optic and x300u.

The things I don’t like should be fixed over time. Mainly the availability of backup sights and sight plates.

C&H should make plates for these.

Quote Originally Posted by Rc217 View Post
    Recently got a P10c optics ready and have a few observations. It looks like the optic cut sits deeper than the mos but the plate from czc is thicker. This gives the optic an almost identical height above the slide to the same optic on a gen 5 17 mos with a v3 c&h precision plate. This allows the cz to use the factory screws that come with the optic and get what appears to be more thread engagement than a standard mos setup. The plate also fits into the cz with more support.

I’ll echo everything else already mentioned about the P10c. The trigger is nice, the undercut and length of backstrap allows a better grip for me than in a g19. I like the aggressive grip texture. It is very concealable. And it fits my safariland Glock rds holster with optic and x300u.

The things I don’t like should be fixed over time. Mainly the availability of backup sights and sight plates.

C&H should make plates for these.
    Close up photos or you’re making it all up.

[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CZ's

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I believe he’s referring to the P09/07 issues he discovered.
    Try as I might, I cannot find a discussion or George's comments regarding CZ P-07 and P-09 pistols on this forum. Can someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    Try as I might, I cannot find a discussion or George's comments regarding CZ P-07 and P-09 pistols on this forum. Can someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
    Depending upon how you press the trigger in DA, and depending upon tolerances of an individual P07/09, you may get a click instead of bang in DA. I believe Cajun has or is working on a part to address this.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Thanks, George. I hadn't heard about that issue. Just curious, as all my CZ's are non-polymer models. But definitely good information and appreciated.

Name:  B4EEA3A9-B8B3-44B3-9794-3CC5CB5F704F.jpg
Views: 1082
Size:  74.2 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List