Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1043

Thread: The Kavanaugh hearings.

Is there anything in there about which beer he likes?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Is there anything in there about which beer he likes?
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Nice...

Cliff’s Notes version: there was no evidence to support any of the allegations against Kavanaugh and actually a lot of evidence that impeached the credibility of all of his accusers. That includes Ms. Ford who conducted herself like a democratic operative
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Cliff’s Notes version: there was no evidence to support any of the allegations against Kavanaugh and actually a lot of evidence that impeached the credibility of all of his accusers. That includes Ms. Ford who conducted herself like a democratic operative

Shocked. Shocked I say.

Site Supporter

If this didn't severely damage the American people's perception of the democrat party, then I feel there is not much hope for the country.

Hammertime
    Thanks for the link and summary.

Kavanaugh back in his School days.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    If this didn't severely damage the American people's perception of the democrat party, then I feel there is not much hope for the country.
    All I have to say is, watch the FL Govn'r race tomorrow. That to me is the flag that will point the direction the winds are blowing.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    It won't because most people won't even know it's there to read. Those that know will see that it's 400+ pages and walk away. The final few who wade through it are so partisan it doesn't matter what it says if it doesn't validate their beliefs.

ETA: After scrolling through the PDF, I see most of it is evidence and not analysis, so it's not quite an onerous task to read after all. Additionally, if one only reads the "Committee Conclusion" sections, you get the bottom line. Still, I have no doubt this will be ignored by those who need to read it. It's patriarchy after all.

Chris
    Last edited by mtnbkr; 11-05-2018 at 06:58 AM.

User Tag List