Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kavanaugh hearings.

Site Supporter
    Kaboom!

Feinstein Attacks GOP Over Kavanaugh Allegations. Clinton Accuser Nukes Her.

Juanita Broaddrick
    @atensnut
    Just a thought......If Christine Ford declines to be interviewed Monday.... I’m available to answer questions about my Rape by Bill Clinton.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    I have not had a chance to read any news today. Is the accuser testifying on Monday or not?
    Nothing concrete yet, Shotgun. The games; they are still afoote.

The conservatives are gonna take a 'black eye' over this no matter how much they kow-tow to the manipulations of opposing counsel. Hopefully, Blasey-Ford et al., continue to play hardball and refuse to show up Monday. Might as well get this over (the confirmation vote) with and move on with letting the news cycle do its thing.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Did it involve a cigar? That'd be the clincher right there. No need for evidence; the pattern of conduct being established.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

All demands have been rejected. She has to respond by 10 EST that she is going to show or they have the vote monday after they interview Kavanaugh

Oh and now she is going to take her story to 60 minutes and will air it sunday

What A JOKE
    Last edited by eb07; 09-21-2018 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
    All demands have been rejected. She has to respond by 10 EST that she is going to show or they have the vote monday after they interview Kavanaugh

What A JOKE
    I suspect that this was the objective all along. Make the Senate Judiciary Committee work for the unattainable, then run to the media to claim that she's been 'victimized' yet again by a process that she never intended to use anyway.

No doubt Professor Blasey-Ford will have her say in a forum where Kavanaugh will be unable (and unwise) to respond given the anti-conservative bias in the media these days. Sure, Professor Blasey-Ford took her ball and went home, but in the end Professor Ford's refusal suggests that she was never serious about this in the first place. So endeth this episode of Political Kabuki Theatre....

Q: So, how does anyone take seriously a victim who has sought from the very beginning to subvert a process whose comforts she sought?

A: You don't.
    Last edited by the Schwartz; 09-21-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Can't wait for the book and Lifetime TV drama.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Can't wait for the book and Lifetime TV drama.
    In order for it to be a Lifetime movie, someone has to go to jail. (If it was an Oxygen movie, someone would die under mysterious circumstances, too.)
    I have this theory that women can be rated by which cable channel shows their life story, Hallmark, Lifetime, or Oxygen...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post

What A JOKE
    She probably couldn't keep her story straight, even under friendly questioning. So they aren't going to risk a live, adversarial testimony.

Basically the dems are putting her in a softball batting cage.

It will be hilarious if 60 minutes can't cut it to look convincing.

I wonder how far she can kick this can down the road.

Grassley grants Kavanaugh accuser another extension

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley late Friday night granted another extension to Christine Blasey Ford to decide on whether she will testify to the committee.
    The new deadline was unclear, but Ford had requested that a 10 p.m. ET Friday deadline be extended until Saturday.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...extension.html
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I wonder how far she can kick this can down the road.

All the way to Oz, (they hope)...

Last edited by blues; 09-22-2018 at 09:52 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List