Thread: Free: Glock .395” rear sight & .40 mags

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar

Free: Glock .395” rear sight & .40 mags

10-8 .395” rear sight, black. Ordered this on accident over a year ago and never got around to returning it. Should work with MOS setups. No front sight. I have zero use for this. Does have marks from being installed and removed, but was never carried/fired.

Also have (2) Glock 23 and (1) Glock 22 mag. Came with a gun I immediately converted to 9mm. Honor system that you actually have a .40 and aren’t going to flip these.

First come first served.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm G23 is my duty gun and G22 is my steel gun! I'd be honored. I don't 'flip' mags. I wear them out!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Please count me in! A good friend of mine just got a set of 10-8 sights for his G17, such a great sight picture. They'd work awesome on a new G19 MOS I'm gonna be getting soon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I'm in for the G22 mag only - don't own a G23 and don't especially need the rear sight. If you'd rather not parcel them out you can just ignore my submission. Thanks!

Got the mags today! Thanks again for your generous Karma!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

And the sight came in today for me as well, thank you very much!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

User Tag List