Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a bidet in your home?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I don't believe you got a bidet.

You just wanted to mess with everyone's Amazon suggestions. Give yourself a high 5.
    This. With friends like you, who needs enemas?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Totem Polar; 09-01-2018 at 04:24 PM.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    Theres always an alternative I guess. The same people that were building houses, cutting trees and building roads before the Mexicans came along. I wasn't trying to make a debate about immigrants, just making a point that the Mexicans here like to shit in your bathtub before you move in.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I won't forget that tip anytime soon.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    What's the alternative? Up around these parts the Mexicans are (just about) the only ones who have a work ethic. They show up and do the work. Whether it's working on roads, tree work, roofing, construction...whatever.

I've never asked any that happened to be working in my area for their status, but to a man they've all been very respectful, moreso when they learned I could converse with them in Spanish. (I've never had to hire them because I have a few people I've been using for years that are local to me...but this has been my experience.)
    I agree. I have had absolutely no issues in my lifetime with Mexican immigrants, as clients especially they're very, very good about paying. I've never had a single Mexican client not pay their full bill in cash. Very polite, very hard workers.

The anti-illegal-immigrant sentiment is severely mistargeted. Target the companies hiring, boost border security, that's all good stuff, but frankly if I was a man with menial skills in a crappy part of Mexico and I could make profoundly more money for my family and provide a profoundly better life for my children by doing the exact same work across an unmonitored fence, you're absolutely right I'd do it. Doesn't make it right, but sneaking over a fence would beat looking at my hungry kids in rags, no contest. Not saying give amnesty, not saying change the law. If they get caught, do what you've gotta do. But there should be a lot more empathy there and a lot less anger.

As a side note re: pooping in the tub, that sounds like more of a construction worker type thing than a Mexican thing. The ones around here are mostly white and that still sounds about right.

Edit:

I guess to make an on-topic post, I like the flushable wipes (and I rent from a big shady conglomerate so it's their worry if their plumbing needs fixed long term) but typically just use TP. I am severely germophobic and would worry about the bidet nozzle getting crummy so I'd have to disinfect it like every day. Otherwise it sounds objectively superior.
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 09-01-2018 at 05:27 PM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

The bidet is a better solution than he following.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I just installed this and I think it’s more sanitary, cuts down on toilet paper use, and just better all around. Flame away, haters

Also, it was extremely easy to install.
    I like the idea, but have always wondered if it ever ran the chance of getting, shall we say, "clogged up by foreign materials." Some of the designs I saw in North Africa definitely did, as they were right smack under your under.

Yes to bidets. Crapping in the tub is def. a sign of illegal aliens on a worksite. Yes, to prosecuting employers who hire illegals. Of course they can afford the fines as they dont have to pay overtime, workers comp insurance or health benefits. Jobsite accident? Your fired! The worker goes to the local hospital gets treated, the bill goes to the fictitious address, addressed to the fictitious name. You get to pay for the treatment if it's a state run hospital, or it drives up costs of service if it's a for profit hospital.

It's a shitty deal, so I guess my post isn't really off-topic.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaywalker View Post
    I like the idea, but have always wondered if it ever ran the chance of getting, shall we say, "clogged up by foreign materials." Some of the designs I saw in North Africa definitely did, as they were right smack under your under.
    My wife thinking that is exactly why I don’t have a bidet yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Blues, my good man, you're mixing metaphors, or old sayings, or whatever. It's "colder than a witch's tit" or "colder than a well digger's ass." I presume that would be a well digger who didn't run hot water to his ass bath.
    Well, witch are you not digging? Tits gotta be one or the other!
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

No way I could take a dump with a bucket full of shitty toilet paper and wet wipes next to me.

Me and the wife used to walk through new neighborhoods that were being built. In every single house it was customary for the workers to all shit in the bathtub as they worked on the house. I saw it countless times. Just think about that next time you buy a home built by illegals.

I’m going to guess you’ve never been to the Middle East.

Edit:
    That sounded more snarky than I had planned. My point was you’ll find shit anywhere and everywhere if your ever in that part of the world.
    Last edited by MGW; 09-01-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Site Supporter
    No way I could take a dump with a bucket full of shitty toilet paper and wet wipes next to me.

Me and the wife used to walk through new neighborhoods that were being built. In every single house it was customary for the workers to all shit in the bathtub as they worked on the house. I saw it countless times. Just think about that next time you buy a home built by illegals.

High disgust sensitivity is commonly associated with xenophobia.

User Tag List