Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a bidet in your home?

I don't believe you got a bidet.

You just wanted to mess with everyone's Amazon suggestions. Give yourself a high 5.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

I stayed at a fancy hotel in Tokyo with a bidet. It was electronic and heated. Very weird. I had to use it for a few hours straight to figure out if I liked it or not.

My buddy in San Diego bought a toilet seat/bidet and spent like $900... WTF!?!

In all seriousness, probably not a bad idea. Those flushable wipes I have heard mess with those sewer grinders most folks here have, which are like $5k to replace. Sounds like a nice mothers day present... or not!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post
    Having picked up the habit during my military service, I have long been using flushable wet wipes. So naturally I have been intrigued by the possibility of getting a bidet.

For any naysayers, it’s pretty simple. Unless one has special magical powers of ass wiping that I don’t have, it’s virtually impossible to get as clean with dry paper alone, as with wet wipes or a bidet.

If someone took a dump on one’s floor, would any civilized person be content to wipe up the mess with dry paper alone? Of course not. One’s ass crack deserves the same consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Despite the “flushable” in the name these wipes are NOT FLUSHABLE.

In Mexico and other points south the septic and sewers cannot handle toilet paper either. As such, it is customary to keep a small garbage can next to the commode for disposal of the TP. Though we have American plumbing, South TX is culturally very Mexican and such cans are common here. This system works very well for wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Despite the “flushable” in the name these wipes are NOT FLUSHABLE.

In Mexico and other points south the septic and sewers cannot handle toilet paper either. As such, it is customary to keep a small garbage can next to the commode for disposal of the TP. Though we have American plumbing, South TX is culturally very Mexican and such cans are common here. This system works very well for wipes.
    No way I could take a dump with a bucket full of shitty toilet paper and wet wipes next to me.

Me and the wife used to walk through new neighborhoods that were being built. In every single house it was customary for the workers to all shit in the bathtub as they worked on the house. I saw it countless times. Just think about that next time you buy a home built by illegals.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    No way I could take a dump with a bucket full of shitty toilet paper and wet wipes next to me.

Me and the wife used to walk through new neighborhoods that were being built. In every single house it was customary for the workers to all shit in the bathtub as they worked on the house. I saw it countless times. Just think about that next time you buy a home built by illegals.

What's the alternative? Up around these parts the Mexicans are (just about) the only ones who have a work ethic. They show up and do the work. Whether it's working on roads, tree work, roofing, construction...whatever.

I've never asked any that happened to be working in my area for their status, but to a man they've all been very respectful, moreso when they learned I could converse with them in Spanish. (I've never had to hire them because I have a few people I've been using for years that are local to me...but this has been my experience.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Colder than a witch's ass?
    Blues, my good man, you're mixing metaphors, or old sayings, or whatever. It's "colder than a witch's tit" or "colder than a well digger's ass." I presume that would be a well digger who didn't run hot water to his ass bath.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Blues, my good man, you're mixing metaphors, or old sayings, or whatever. It's "colder than a witch's tit" or "colder than a well digger's ass." I presume that would be a well digger who didn't run hot water to his ass bath.

Ye of little faith. I'm a little hurt.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

If God had intended for assholes to be washed, he wouldn't have invented asshole bleaching.

No bidet.

But we have this cool sprinkler in the bathroom. My dog loves it.

Kidding. We don’t have a bidet.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    What's the alternative? Up around these parts the Mexicans are (just about) the only ones who have a work ethic. They show up and do the work. Whether it's working on roads, tree work, roofing, construction...whatever.

I've never asked any that happened to be working in my area for their status, but to a man they've all been very respectful, moreso when they learned I could converse with them in Spanish. (I've never had to hire them because I have a few people I've been using for years that are local to me...but this has been my experience.)
    Theres always an alternative I guess. The same people that were building houses, cutting trees and building roads before the Mexicans came along. I wasn't trying to make a debate about immigrants, just making a point that the Mexicans here like to shit in your bathtub before you move in.

User Tag List