Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Do you have a bidet in your home?

Site Supporter
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/home/...d-bidet-sales/

How bidet usage is expanding! Expect the Glock Bidet at the next Sh*t Show.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    Alright… I’m not one to speak of such things, but… I only drink coffee because it’s an instant laxative for me. I set the timer on the coffee maker, go down and grab a cup, and voila! I’m in the shower 5 minutes later, and always done until the following morning.
    That’s a regularly scheduled program.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Truth be told, I'd be comfortable with the spray handle type. Spent a couple weeks in Hanoi & Ha Long Bay area in 2010 (the 1000th anniversary of Hanoi celebrations were starting and it was pretty fun) and every bathroom at the 3 star tourist hotels we stayed in had the hand spray units and a drain in the fully tiled floor. The luxury junk we were sailing on had them, too.
    Coming back to central California, we discovered that several of our older friends had spray units, too. I've seen a few on Kauai, as well.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Brondell...L-40/203927020

That said, we are planning on getting one of the Lebowski-approved units if they ever resupply.
    First time I visited Thailand my buddy had to explain to me what the "bum gun" next to the toilet was. "Trust me, you've never felt so clean. You'll never go back to just toilet paper"

He was right.

So right I intalled one of those kitchen sprayer types in my bathroom at home, made from parts from the local hardware store. My wife and I both loved it.

I'll be installing one in my new bathroom soon as I get around to hitting the local ACE hardware again.

I've tried the fancy Japanese ones while traveling, but the hand-held "bum gun" is definitely the best option, IMHO. Highly functional, uncomplicated, not very expensive. A great DIY project for those of you who feel handy.

Cold water only, but I've never heard anyone complain about that, even in the dead of (West Coast) winter.

You still use toilet paper with it, but just to pat yourself dry after blasting away the crap with a stream of water.

User Tag List