Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a bidet in your home?

So this device splits off the water supply to the toilet? Then what is it like in the winter when the water is rather cold? Invigorating?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    So this device splits off the water supply to the toilet? Then what is it like in the winter when the water is rather cold? Invigorating?
    Colder than a witch's ass?
    Last edited by blues; 09-01-2018 at 11:16 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

You know that thing where people tinker and put all this aftermarket kit shit in their Glock, adding complexity and potential failure points, but it’s still just a Glock when all is said and done?

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Oddly enough, that part of your nether regions isn’t that sensitive to cold water.
    #RESIST

I would only ever consider one if it said "Thank you for your donation" in a really heavy Japanese accent every time I used it.
    Last edited by Peally; 09-01-2018 at 12:13 PM.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    "Thank you for your donation"
    Just a drop in the bucket.

Site Supporter
    Having picked up the habit during my military service, I have long been using flushable wet wipes. So naturally I have been intrigued by the possibility of getting a bidet.

For any naysayers, it’s pretty simple. Unless one has special magical powers of ass wiping that I don’t have, it’s virtually impossible to get as clean with dry paper alone, as with wet wipes or a bidet.

If someone took a dump on one’s floor, would any civilized person be content to wipe up the mess with dry paper alone? Of course not. One’s ass crack deserves the same consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

^^^^Don't think I'll be flushing those into my septic tank.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

From another forum

It usually only takes about 20 seconds to get completely clean, but I give it 45 minutes just to be sure.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post
    Having picked up the habit during my military service, I have long been using flushable wet wipes. So naturally I have been intrigued by the possibility of getting a bidet.

For any naysayers, it’s pretty simple. Unless one has special magical powers of ass wiping that I don’t have, it’s virtually impossible to get as clean with dry paper alone, as with wet wipes or a bidet.

If someone took a dump on one’s floor, would any civilized person be content to wipe up the mess with dry paper alone? Of course not. One’s ass crack deserves the same consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I agree and the one I got is in the OP for $35, easy to install, and has great instructions.
    #RESIST

User Tag List