Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a bidet in your home?

Some pal...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    120mm is my guess.
    Attachment 50285
    Can...Only...Like...Once....ROTFLMAO...

pat

Site Supporter
    Again for the field - https://gizmodo.com/oh-dont-drink-that-1842527419

Enter the CuloClean, a pop-in top that transforms any plastic bottle into your own portable bidet

I saw earlier someone mention flushable wipes - Well, let me tell you that a combo of old discarded left over fried rice from take out and flushable wipes are the Roto-Rotor man's retirement plan.

Or: https://www.fieldandstream.com/story...m_medium=email

Printed pages and geese necks. Lots of geese across the street. Too bad I cancelled most of my gun magazines (printed).
    Last edited by Glenn E. Meyer; 03-28-2020 at 09:25 AM.

I have to ask...

As I mentioned we had a Toto Washlet with the heated water. These simpler ones blast tap temperature water on your bits. Isn’t that like cooch/taint waterboarding? The tap water here is *cold*.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I have to ask...

As I mentioned we had a Toto Washlet with the heated water. These simpler ones blast tap temperature water on your bits. Isn’t that like cooch/taint waterboarding? The tap water here is *cold*.
    Shrinkage!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Name:  0BE5CD52-6CCA-4118-81B0-3DBE58D3C37C.jpeg
Views: 261
Size:  52.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I have to ask...

I can firmly confirm, after two weeks in a ritzy hotel on the outskirts of Tokyo last October, that the correct water temperature is of the utmost importance in managing to not lift oneself bodily off the seat with a sudden uptake of breath.

Yeah, well, it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I can firmly confirm, after two weeks in a ritzy hotel on the outskirts of Tokyo last October, that the correct water temperature is of the utmost importance in managing to not lift oneself bodily off the seat with a sudden uptake of breath.
    This reminds me of how back in 1986 my first marriage almost ended only ten hours in.

My late wife and I booked a room for our wedding night at one of those higher end romantic places (Sybaris for those of you in the Midwest.) We had one of their nicer rooms with a pool and spa, and the bathroom had a traditional bidet.

She apparently checked the bidet out and set the water temp and pressure to suit. Shortly after that, I was in the bathroom checking things out and I played with it a little. I didn’t realize I had set the knobs to full pressure and full cold.

Later she went into the can to freshen up. Shortly after I heard a loud squawk and a thud; I ran in there to find her on the floor with her back against the wall across from the bidet.

Apparently she squatted down and hit the controls, resulting in a full backflip across the room.

She didn’t ask for an annulment.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Luckily, stepdaughter and son-in-law brought us some more TP yesterday.

But my shower with removable head right next to the toliet is only about 6 six inches short of being a functional improvised bidet...🤔
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

User Tag List