Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a bidet in your home?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    I think you guys are bringing timexs to the watch thread, swisher sweets to the cigar thread, and Kentucky Gentleman to the bourbon thread. Why hasn't anyone plunked down the coin for the real deal?

https://vevano.com/product/21147-mw6...CABEgLasPD_BwE

Lok at this remote:

Linda’s Toto was very much like that but sans flush and seat raise since it was a seat, not a commode, but adding seat temp controls and warm/cool air blast. Probably the same market segment.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

The bidet was well received, but I don’t care for the design of this cheap one. So, I ordered a Kohler Puretide integrated seat. I need to pull the tank and replace the flush valve assembly, I have a leak that a new flapper and seat didn’t resolve. I’ll install it then.

The NH winter water is… refreshing.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

The Kohler Puretide works well but is a little creaky.

Next up… a nicer seat for the new home. What is the primo unheated seat (not bidet attachment?) I’m assuming the house will have elongated bowls.
    Ken

My wife purchased the Toto Washlet at Costco a few months ago. I just got around to installing it today. A 5 minute job and easy peasy.

You might not want to get one!

This thing is like an amusement park ride. There is going to be a line for that bathroom.

Site Supporter

I wonder if South Park will cause a spike in sales.

I now have two bidets installed at the new house. Another Koehler Puretide and Kelly’s old no-name.

#FlexingOnTheGreatUnwashed
    Ken

Site Supporter
    I haven't read through or kept up with this thread, but any time a bidet is mentioned I get a mental image of trying to clean peanut butter out of carpet with a gentle stream of water...it ain't happening. Eventually, you're gonna have to get down there and scrub with something. Or...the stream of water is going to need enough power that there's no way I'd want to aim it at the 'ole starfish.

I've used the same analogy with my wife when she's asked why I use so much more toilet paper than she does. "Well...imagine trying to wipe up peanut butter off the hardwoods compared to out of the carpet."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    I haven't read through or kept up with this thread, but any time a bidet is mentioned I get a mental image of trying to clean peanut butter out of carpet with a gentle stream of water...it ain't happening. Eventually, you're gonna have to get down there and scrub with something. Or...the stream of water is going to need enough power that there's no way I'd want to aim it at the 'ole starfish.

I've used the same analogy with my wife when she's asked why I use so much more toilet paper than she does. "Well...imagine trying to wipe up peanut butter off the hardwoods compared to out of the carpet."
    Conversely, imagine trying to clean peanut butter out of carpet with only dry toilet paper. That ain’t happening either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post
    Conversely, imagine trying to clean peanut butter out of carpet with only dry toilet paper. That ain’t happening either.
    Ideally, we'd change out the carpets for hardwood...I guess we could start a Manscaping thread? No pics, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post

Your mental image is dead wrong. Bidets work quite well.
    #RESIST

User Tag List