Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a bidet in your home?

Talk about oblivious to the outside world. I didn't even know these existed. Well, I've seen the built in ones, but not an easy install attachment. Yep, yet another *must have* item discovered here on, apparently temporarily, Poop-Forum.

I was looking at the hot/cold models, but I opine that the water heater is too far away from the bathrooms to make a difference anyway. By the time the water heats up, the recipient will be long gone having completed the task with the cold water in the pipe.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

It’s a cool idea- I just ask for no pictures or filmed demos.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

This popped up for me today

You people suck.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    Talk about oblivious to the outside world. I didn't even know these existed. Well, I've seen the built in ones, but not an easy install attachment. Yep, yet another *must have* item discovered here on, apparently temporarily, Poop-Forum.

I was looking at the hot/cold models, but I opine that the water heater is too far away from the bathrooms to make a difference anyway. By the time the water heats up, the recipient will be long gone having completed the task with the cold water in the pipe.
    Don’t worry about the water temp, that part of your body is surprisingly not sensitive to unheated water.
    #RESIST

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Almost as bad as the mission district, SF.

Seriously though, my dad and I have a private code word for whenever things are messed up, especially as applied to car or house repair: Jerash. It came from a public restroom we once saw in the Jordanian city.
    I have a high disgust tolerance. Decomposing bodies, human filth, nasty injuries, etc. don't upset me, trigger gag reflex, etc. *I've* turned around and walked out of a Jordanian "rest stop" restroom. I would have rather shit in my hand then threw it in the desert then stepped foot in that room.

(For those who've never been to Jordan, there are "rest stops" in the desert along the roadways, but they aren't like a truck stop here. It's usually a gas station, some ramshackle coffee shop, and maybe a bakery. They tend to be incredibly filthy. It's a stark contrast, as the major urban areas are usually pretty sanitary and have "Western" facilities instead of a gutter and hole in the floor.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I have a high disgust tolerance. Decomposing bodies, human filth, nasty injuries, etc. don't upset me, trigger gag reflex, etc. *I've* turned around and walked out of a Jordanian "rest stop" restroom. I would have rather shit in my hand then threw it in the desert then stepped foot in that room.

(For those who've never been to Jordan, there are "rest stops" in the desert along the roadways, but they aren't like a truck stop here. It's usually a gas station, some ramshackle coffee shop, and maybe a bakery. They tend to be incredibly filthy. It's a stark contrast, as the major urban areas are usually pretty sanitary and have "Western" facilities instead of a gutter and hole in the floor.
    Absolutely, on all counts.

Coffee, yes; hummus, you bet; rest stop bathroom, I’d hold down a member of the Gracie family and try to shit in *their* hand first.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

+1 on the Jordanian rest stop experience. Mine consisted of essentially a shack full of "stalls" - holes in the ground with small, filthy platforms on which to stand while squatting. The particular one I used had a coffee can with dirty water and a.....tooth brush. I never figured out if the brush was to clean out poop from under fingernails or to shove it directly up one's tail pipe. I figured it wasn't for brushing my teeth...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I’ve definitely decided to hold it rather than go into some bathrooms of similar disrepute on the other side of the world. I also decided not to chance having a slum dog millionaire experience at a certain Buddhist temple whose bathroom was a platform lean to built into a hill over a very full reservoir of you know what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post
    I never figured out if the brush was to clean out poop from under fingernails or to shove it directly up one's tail pipe.

Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I'm all for a bidet actually and it's a much more thorough way to clean up after the deuce. My only experience with them was during a tour through Europe years ago. Some hotels had what I'd guess you'd call a butt sink while others had bidets but very few left you with only TP. I felt rather metrosexual during my time over there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

User Tag List