Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 34 Gen5 (discontinued)???

Glock 34 Gen5 (discontinued)???

Can anyone confirm or deny that Glock is discontinuing the Glock 34 Gen5?

Not trying to start a rumor-mill but I am hearing from the distributor that Glock is discontinuing the Gen5 G34.

I have one located and plan to buy it. Just curious if or why they may be dropping it from the lineup.

Any input would be great.

Site Supporter
    Highly doubt that and think there will be more Gen 5 MOS options soon.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

The only Gen 5 34 is the MOS.

If they do a non MOS 34.5, I’d consider replacing my current 34.4.

Two Blue Label Distributors and one Blue Label Dealer told me the same thing. Glock will be shipping more Gen 5 G34 MOS pistols in October.

Something would be on the way then.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by strow View Post
    Can anyone confirm or deny that Glock is discontinuing the Glock 34 Gen5?

Not trying to start a rumor-mill but I am hearing from the distributor that Glock is discontinuing the Gen5 G34.

I have one located and plan to buy it. Just curious if or why they may be dropping it from the lineup.

Any input would be great.
    Head Shed says G5 34 MOS is NOT discontinued.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Thank you all for the replies!

I thought it was a little odd myself. I am glad I checked. We/I am fortunate that we have so much information at our fingertips on just about any subject you can imagine.

Thank you again!

From GSSF on an award cert I sent in:

Thank you for submitting your GLOCK Professional/GSSF pistol certificate(s.) This email confirms receipt of your certificate(s.) Unfortunately, one of the models that you have selected, the Generation 5 G34MOS, has currently been placed on a production hold by GLOCK, Inc. We are currently expecting the model to begin production again sometime in October, but it may be longer. We do not know yet how soon afterwards GSSF award firearms will begin shipping. It may be early 2019.

Please advise if you wish to change your model selection or if you would prefer to have your award certificate held until the model resumes production.

As always, thank you for your continued support of GLOCK, GSSF and all of our products.

This is interesting. I have a gen 5 34 I’ve been thinking about selling. I bought it to see if I like optics, which I do, and was thinking of selling it to fund direct milling another gun I have. I may have to hang on to it since I’m in the fence about selling it.

User Tag List