Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: National Knife Week?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoZero View Post
    That's like the only time those little tiny scissors on a Swiss Army knife would've come in handy.
    Mustache hairs (or other small facial hair) sticking out where they are not wanted.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoZero View Post
    That's like the only time those little tiny scissors on a Swiss Army knife would've come in handy.
    Depends on the blade tip profile. I needed something very thin. If they are that thin, then they might be a good choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Wise Men Company - currently makes a 'bolt on' wave for certain Spydercos, and the Benchmade Grip. - http://wisemencompany.com/fang/

BUT - I encourage all to buy an Emerson or one of the knives with a licensed version of the Wave integrated into the knife if you can and/or are willing to. I understand wanting the functionality of a wave on an existing knife - and the Wise Men product is distinct from the Wave in the fact that it bolts on (and is not integrated into the total blade shape like a true Wave), but the core idea is the same and I prefer to support the original version where possible.
    Nice find.......if only they made a version for the Native.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Waved Enduras and particularly waved Delicas are very hard to beat as an EDC knife. The Spyderco version of the wave is gentler on pants and much more reliable than that he waved I have seen on most other waved knives.
    I probably ought to just pony up for a couple of waved Delicas.......I just really like the blade profile of the 2 (Wal-Mart special) Natives that I already own that are set up for L+R carry. A wave opener would make them perfect.
    Last edited by Chuck Whitlock; 09-05-2018 at 11:24 AM.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Wise Men Company - currently makes a 'bolt on' wave for certain Spydercos, and the Benchmade Grip. - http://wisemencompany.com/fang/
    Curse you, Rob! Now I want to buy a waved Delica and pimp it out with Wise Men's "Signet Ring" and their aluminum scales.

Curse you!

Site Supporter

National Knife Week?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    Nice find.......if only they made a version for the Native.

I probably ought to just pony up for a couple of waved Delicas.......I just really like the blade profile of the 2 (Wal-Mart special) Natives that I already own that are set up for L+R carry. A wave opener would make them perfect.
    Having two - one set up for each side - is the way to go. I just grab whichever one is set up for the side I need that day, depending on what else I am carrying where. On some days, it is both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BillSWPA; 09-05-2018 at 12:02 PM.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

User Tag List