Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: soap

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    I’m in.

What scents would a gun guy use in soap? RoyGBiv hits the classic of course. So, let’s see:

Hoppes No. 9
    Fired Shotshell
    Campfire
    Makers Mark
    ....... what else?
    Ballistol

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    At least you followed the first rule about fight club...
    Quote Originally Posted by S Jenks View Post
    I confess that I have never seen Fight Club. Should it be on my "to watch" list?

Regarding gun oil-scented soaps, I could definitely add anything to the mix, but I don't think that'd be the healthiest thing to do. Maybe I could try it in candles...

I'm in please.

I buy homemade soaps and use them to shave instead of shaving cream. Works really great. Awesome karma idea.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I confess that I have never seen Fight Club. Should it be on my "to watch" list?

Regarding gun oil-scented soaps, I could definitely add anything to the mix, but I don't think that'd be the healthiest thing to do. Maybe I could try it in candles...
    For sure! Unless you have time to read the book.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Totally cool. In please!
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    What the heck... IN.
    Hi WDR. Random.org picked #17, so you get the soap. Please PM me your address.

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    Hi WDR. Random.org picked #17, so you get the soap. Please PM me your address.

PM Sent... If I have a sudden urge to blow up buildings and bare knuckle box, I blame pangloss for the beginning of the end of modern society.

Site Supporter
    I think I actually have Fight Club on DVD around here somewhere. Since it takes me 10 years to get around to watching a movie, I'm not even going to think about reading the book.

User Tag List