Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Some data on the Russia conspiracy investigation & its players

If you hate dirty cops, you should hate the Russia hoax and those whom perpetuated it. It's as simple as that.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    If you hate dirty cops, you should hate the Russia hoax and those whom perpetuated it. It's as simple as that.
    But Orange Man bad!

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    But Orange Man bad!
    The day, (and perhaps it's here), that we, (as a nation), openly countenance public corruption by our law enforcement agencies in furtherance of political goals, we are lost. If present day Antifa/BLM/Anarchist/Left Wing antics are any indication, perhaps we've one foot in the grave already.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

"He will be pleading guilty," Clinesmith's attorney Justin Shur told ABC News in a statement Friday. "Kevin deeply regrets having altered the email. It was never his intent to mislead the court or his colleagues as he believed the information he relayed was accurate. But Kevin understands what he did was wrong and accepts responsibility."
    Don't you love how the typical PERP gets all contrite and apologetic when they get CAUGHT! How they never meant to do harm or mislead anyone.

How often have we seen or heard of anyone coming forward on their own through agonizing guilt to right a wrong they perpetrated?

Spare me lawyer speak attempt at phony contrition. Do the Crime, do the Time! Given Clinesmith's profession, job function and impact of his crimes he should be put in a deep hole for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Don't you love how the typical PERP gets all contrite and apologetic when they get CAUGHT! How they never meant to do harm or mislead anyone.

How often have we seen or heard of anyone coming forward on their own through agonizing guilt to right a wrong they perpetrated?

Spare me lawyer speak attempt at phony contrition. Do the Crime, do the Time! Given Clinesmith's profession, job function and impact of his crimes he should be put in a deep hole for a very long time.
    Exactly so. That would be like me lying under oath on the stand and then trying to convince the judge that I wasn't trying to mislead the court or the jury.

Really?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List