Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kayaking Life Jacket chest holster options (water resistant)

I think @Hambo should make a road trip to AZ and take a shovel to the miscreant. Then he can dig a hole or deposit his carcass in the water he held so dear.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I think @Hambo should make a road trip to AZ and take a shovel to the miscreant. Then he can dig a hole or deposit his carcass in the water he held so dear.
    I could take a Langdon class while I'm there.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Thanks for the replies.

I ended up getting a HPG kit bag and a trigger guard "Zacchaeus" from Dale Fricke within. The bag also has a IFAK and simply hangs over head and one shoulder after donning the PFD. Not a perfect solution, but one I can live with for now. Other times, the whole bag goes into the waterproof hold in the boat.

Site Supporter Notorious E.O.C.'s Avatar
    I went through a similar process and settled on the Astral BlueJacket. It's the non-rescuer version of the GreenJacket mentioned upthread - same chest compartment but no quick-release belt. Dale Fricke Zacchaeus + Walther PPS combo is a bit tight but it fits and it's 100% concealed at the put-in/take-out.
    The way we do science in XCOM is basically by shooting things first.
    - Jake Solomon

Another vote for the HPG chest rig. I had my glock in a heavy duty ziploc bag. Due to some unforeseen circumstances myself and my buddy had to wade back upstream to look for a piece of gear he left behind, then floated back downstream to the yaks. Very benign river, really could do it all on an inner tube.

User Tag List