Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JMCK + Discreet Carry Concepts cips?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    DanM, you are correct. 2.5 mounts the clips in the center and is more like one single clip, but allows much less rotational movement than the spring steel clip. The 2.0 attach as wide as we can make them. It will boil down to what you prefer and what mates up to your pants/carry position better. Thanks
    Thanks Tony. Will the holster for the full size P320 fit the X-Carry as well?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Thanks Tony. Will the holster for the full size P320 fit the X-Carry as well?

Yes, but let me know in the comments you have the X Carry, there is a bit of adjustment to the grip area. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Yes, but let me know in the comments you have the X Carry, there is a bit of adjustment to the grip area. Thanks
    Order placed! Your responsiveness to questions is one of the reasons I like doing business with you and will continue to do so in the future.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

For some reason, all of JM’s holsters ride way too high for me. Any way I can order a 2.5 with DCC clips and have the holster ride deeper below the belt line?

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    For some reason, all of JM’s holsters ride way too high for me. Any way I can order a 2.5 with DCC clips and have the holster ride deeper below the belt line?

Olim9, sure! You will need to email me the specs. Re the ride height, be as specific as you can on the measurement. Use the junction of the front strap and trigger guard as your measuring point, from there to the top of you belt. FYI, it will not be a quick ship. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Olim9, sure! You will need to email me the specs. Re the ride height, be as specific as you can on the measurement. Use the junction of the front strap and trigger guard as your measuring point, from there to the top of you belt. FYI, it will not be a quick ship. Thanks
    Oooh, I ordered a quick ship holster yesterday for black friday, I will PM you the details on the order.

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    Oooh, I ordered a quick ship holster yesterday for black friday, I will PM you the details on the order.
    Olim9, you need to email me the specs to sales@jmcustomkydex.com.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Placed an order with Tony the week before last and today I got the email below. That email is a perfect example of why JMCK is my go to plastic surgeon! Customer service at its best.

Jason, are you running Trijicon HD sights on your 43? I ask because we have the rear sight protection just a hair below the corner of the HD’s. Let me know if I need to remake it real fast. Thanks
    John “Tony” Mayer
    JM Custom Kydex

Thanks Tony! You da man! Attention to detail like no other!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    Placed an order with Tony the week before last and today I got the email below. That email is a perfect example of why JMCK is my go to plastic surgeon! Customer service at its best.

Jason, are you running Trijicon HD sights on your 43? I ask because we have the rear sight protection just a hair below the corner of the HD’s. Let me know if I need to remake it real fast. Thanks
    John “Tony” Mayer
    JM Custom Kydex

Thanks Tony! You da man! Attention to detail like no other!
    Thanks man, we try!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

On a wing claw 2.0 using the DCC clips, what range of adjustment is available as far as depth and cant?
    Taking a break from social media.

User Tag List