Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JMCK + Discreet Carry Concepts cips?

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    For those wondering, the Discreet Carry Clips are live. Just added a set to my Claw 2.0 order.
    This and the Labor Day sale pushed me over the to try the Wing Claw 2.0...not a bad price for the upgraded clips.

Is the sale still going on? I didn't see it posted. I was waiting for the clips.
    Last edited by Rockey; 09-04-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockey View Post
    Is the sale still going on? I didn't see it posted. I was waiting for the clips.
    Rockey, sorry but the Labor Day sale ended last night. You can still use the P-FORUM discount though. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Tony,

Is it possible to order one of your light bearing AIWB holsters with the DCC clips and a Mod-Wing instead of the Raven options for a G19 length pistol with TLR7?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Tony,

Is it possible to order one of your light bearing AIWB holsters with the DCC clips and a Mod-Wing instead of the Raven options for a G19 length pistol with TLR7?
    Whiskey_Bravo, yes. just email me the specs.

We are going to be adding the DCC clips as options to many (if not all) of our AIWB/Wingclaw holsters in the very near future, FYI!!!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Rockey, sorry but the Labor Day sale ended last night. You can still use the P-FORUM discount though. Thanks

Tony I just ordered a holster today and put: "PF SITE SUPPORTER" in the comments. I didn't know you offered discounts for PF'ers. Any chance of getting a discount? I only ask because I'm now retired and on that fixed income from hell budget. Anything would be much appreciated! My order#is 30511.

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    Tony I just ordered a holster today and put: "PF SITE SUPPORTER" in the comments. I didn't know you offered discounts for PF'ers. Any chance of getting a discount? I only ask because I'm now retired and on that fixed income from hell budget. Anything would be much appreciated! My order#is 30511.
    No problem, we will apply the discount when we ship it. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    No problem, we will apply the discount when we ship it. Thanks

Folks, this ^^^^ is just one reason why PF is the best. Within minutes, I had an answer - and the very best of answers. Tony, thanks - I was pumped before, now I'm like a kid on Christmas morning.

JMCK + Discreet Carry Concepts cips?

Now that the DCC clips are an option, what is the difference between the Wing Claw 2.0 and 2.5? All I can see is that there is an option with the 2.5 to mount the clips close together in the center of the holster instead of only at the outer edges. @Tony Mayer
    Last edited by WobblyPossum; 11-23-2018 at 11:50 AM.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Now that the DCC clips are an option, what is the difference between the Wing Claw 2.0 and 2.5? All I can see is that there is an option with the 2.5 to mount the clips close together in the center of the holster instead of only at the outer edges. @Tony Mayer
    DanM, you are correct. 2.5 mounts the clips in the center and is more like one single clip, but allows much less rotational movement than the spring steel clip. The 2.0 attach as wide as we can make them. It will boil down to what you prefer and what mates up to your pants/carry position better. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List