View Poll Results: What's your choice for carbine optic?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aimpoint

103 64.38%
  • Eotech

4 2.50%
  • ACOG

5 3.13%
  • LPV

48 30.00%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Carbine Optics Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Moshjath View Post
    Despite all the controversy, did anyone catch that SOCOM has finally decided that the replacement for their defective EOTechs is going to be...new EOTechs, not any of the interim solutions (T2/M68 CCO).

http://soldiersystems.net/2018/09/29...eotech-sights/
    Goes along with what a lot of people have been saying.. apparently they fixed their shit

Work gun has an Aimpoint T-1 on it (has for many years). With the exception of about a year & half (both mil & L/E), I've used an Aimpoint constantly since '00.

As much as I like the LVPO, in both concept & practice, I cannot do so with the racks in our patrol cars.

I had an acog on an AR rifle and did not have much use for the magnification, so I sold it to a gentleman going to Afghanistan.

I now have an aimpoint comp m4 on my rifle and a MRO on my AR pistol. I happen to like them both.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

Aimpoint Pro with twist off Aimpoint 3X magnifier. I was going to buy one of the cheaper Vortex models but my LGS made me an offer I couldn't refuse. So I get it and I'm happy with it but I find I like shooting my iron sighted A1 carbine skinny barrel better..

User Tag List