Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trijicon RMR wins USSOCOM Handgun Reflex Sight (HRS) Contract

Quote Originally Posted by tcba_joe View Post

I'm really surprised the Glock XM17 didn't have an RDS cut.
    I'm guessing there are G19X derivatives decked out with the RDS cut and other enhancements.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I broke down and bought a RMR type 2 today. Prob will direct mill it onto a 19X.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I spoke to a mil./LE rep at Trijicon last week to get pricing on a second RMR type 2. He actually mentioned this optic in our conversation. He stated it is exactly the same as the current type 2 RMR’s with the exception of a nsn number. Granted this was maybe a 10 minute phone conversation and I am not really sure if his information is correct... but he seemed to be pretty knowledgeable on the product. So take this information with a grain of salt l am sure there are people on here with more knowledge on the subject than myself.
    Last edited by CDFIII; 08-16-2018 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would love to know whether they tested the new Aimpoint, and selected the RMR over it, or whether the RMR just beat the other stuff available now, which is basically crap for defensive use.
    I find it hard to believe a company like Aimpoint wouldn't have an optic submitted.

Site Supporter
    I broke down and bought a RMR type 2 today. Prob will direct mill it onto a 19X.
    And bring it to the 5 day TPC competition class next month?

Incredible combo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naturally the M17/M18 is sized for the Leupold Deltapoint Pro so SOCOM has adopted the Trijicon RMR for the Mk27.

Typical.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Figures.

All of the Sig's are milled for leupolds.

I love the DP Pro for competition. After owning now a dozen, and using them a few years, you couldn’t pay me money to carry one for actual defense. Unless your idea of excitement is to play “wonder if the motion sensor will make the dot come on when I need to draw.”
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I love the DP Pro for competition. After owning now a dozen, and using them a few years, you couldn’t pay me money to carry one for actual defense. Unless your idea of excitement is to play “wonder if the motion sensor will make the dot come on when I need to draw.”
    I'd still like to understand how the Leupold footprint ended up on the M17...
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List