Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking/Jogging Carry

Walking/Jogging Carry

What are you all carrying when you go out for a walk or jog in your town or cities? Walking and jogging clothes do not lend themselves to concealed carry. Ruger LCP that would fit in a pocket?

And, I'm not talking about what GJM or Lost River may carry when going for a hike in the wilderness.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    LCR in a fanny pack. Well, in a kydex holster velcro'd into a fanny pack. I've went with heavier guns, but even as slow as I am they get "floppy" quick as the bag starts to bounce.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Just my normal belt carry method. For packs I'm looking at a Hill People Gear runner bag with a kydex trigger guard inside. Sweaty and extra weight but what you gonna do.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

LCP in ruger holster placed in a neoprene CD player fanny pack. Neoprene keeps everything secure and prevents it from bouncing. Ipod goes in a separate pocket of fanny pack. Fanny pack when combined with my natural dorkiness effectively disguises the fanny pack as a "fashion choice" versus gun accessory......
    Last edited by Cheap Shot; 08-16-2018 at 11:43 AM.

Light guns (Airweight J or lighter) = Belly Band

All others = Hill People Gear Kit Bag

Big fan of the Belly Band for light guns while exercising - the ones with retention straps are the best I've tried. That said, I've seen some ingenious folks out there modify bellybands with kydex inserts to improve retention, without a strap. I'm not currently carrying a piece at the gym (legal issues), so I haven't tried a setup like that, but when I finally do go back to the land of the free where carrying at the gym is fine I'll probably try something to this effect.

Remember with belly bands wider is generally betters, 5" wide bands tend to have the least "roll" to them.

Site Supporter
    Glock 26 in a Tommy’s Gun Pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

I carry my G19, wallet, keys, phone in a Hill People Gear Snubby Kit Bag.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Hammertime
    Walking: usual daily carry AIWB EDC.

Running: Wilderness Frequent Flyer Belt on skin under shirt with G43 in Raven Phantom 4:00. I tried pretty much everything out there running and this works best for me even over long runs in rough terrain.

Hated Belly band, and hated Hill People kit bag due to excessive bounce. Both fine for walking.

Either a fanny pack or a Hillpeople Gear runners kit bag with a M&P2.0C, and pepper spray

Glock 26.3 IWB kydex holster.
    Glock 42 in front left pocket
    Spyderco Para2 in right pocket
    Wallet
    Phone
    Leatherman Kick with pocket clip.

We just walk so there's no jogging involved. G26 disappears underneath a loose fitting tee.

Regards.

User Tag List