Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey, Stephanie!

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Attachment 29144 After the Beirut bombing 23/OCT./83 It was the French Special Forces that got the pound of flesh back.

Sent from my Infernal Contraption using Tapatalk

Come on folks, “I don’t need it, I don’t need it”

When has need EVER entered in to the equation?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Looks good, although those Trausch grips are too much.
    What are you talking about? Those grips are amazing, they look bad on everything Smith and Wessons, Colts, Manurhins. It takes real talent to make something so universally ugly.

___

I don't think the French dropped many rifles or sub-guns against Ho Chi Minh (even if they lost, we lost too). They seem to have no problems going out and popping terrorists, either.

Officer trades places with a hostage so his colleagues can shoot the terrorist dead - loses his life for it: https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/24/europ...ead/index.html

Officer stops a stabbing terrorist mid-rampage with some well placed shots: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-people-paris/

Paris Police Commissioner and Driver bust into the Bataclan Hall killing one terrorist, before being forced to retreat, but effectively stopping a the ongoing slaughter saving hundreds of lives: https://apnews.com/abf1356f6b9743518...-paris-attacks

If I have time and cash, I'm happily buying old French revolvers. Not because I like the French (I do), not because I like France (I do), and not because I like revolvers (I definitely do), but because anyone whose countrymen are bold enough to go after bad guys to save innocent lives, deserves to be supported. A firm bought these guns and the funds when to the small French PD, presumably so they could get some new pistolas, by proxy I support the firm in hopes they buy more old French guns. I hope the PD doesn't need to use their new guns in anger, but if they do, I hope they drop the baddies like hot rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Looks good, although those Trausch grips are too much.
    I will agree with their lack of intrinsic beauty, but Trausch grips are pretty sublime in actual use! ymmv

Hey, Stephanie!

We didn’t lose in Vietnam. ARVN did.

Now how many of you have sneaked over to Buds & bought one?
    Last edited by jtcarm; 08-16-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    <thread drift>
    +1. Having worked with the French Army during my military career, I can verify that they're dedicated professionals. It irks me to no end when I hear that "only dropped once" thing. I'm glad to have them on our side.
    </thread drift>
    I hear they helped us in some minor fracas a while back.

What did they call that thing? The Epicarian Electrocution or something?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    >10 as they still have >10 in stock
    More than 10 of Stephanie's revolvers were used by the police in a Small Town in France?
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    More than 10 of Stephanie's revolvers were used by the police in a Small Town in France?
    Yes, Beldar always carried a revolver in his home town of Remulak.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Shhh... we aren't supposed to talk about that....

User Tag List