Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey, Stephanie!

Hey, Stephanie!

Buds Gun Shop has S&W Model 10 police trade-ins from a Small Town in France.
    https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/..._4_blue?cpath=

Just thought you'd like to know. I heard you were looking at getting into revolvers.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Looks good, although those Trausch grips are too much.
    Last edited by Totem Polar; 08-14-2018 at 11:25 PM.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

France? Probably never been fired. May have marks from being dropped though....
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    France? Probably never been fired. May have marks from being dropped though....
    Name:  France.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  45.2 KB

Sent from my Infernal Contraption using Tapatalk
    IDPA SSP classification: Sharpshooter
    F.A.S.T. classification: Intermediate

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

Hey, Stephanie!

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Buds Gun Shop has S&W Model 10 police trade-ins from a Small Town in France.
    https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/..._4_blue?cpath=

Just thought you'd like to know. I heard you were looking at getting into revolvers.
    No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

No, thanks. But thank you for thinking of me.
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 08-15-2018 at 05:29 AM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Don't want to thread drift here. Actually, I'm trying to talk myself into one of these bargains.

However, I really like "That Guy's" point.

Up until June of 1940 France's military was considered one of the world's premier forces. After that debacle we all formed a different opinion. Most of their issues could be entirely laid at the feet of their political/military leadership of very old men whose spirit and policies were warped by the Great War.
    It didn't help that post-war they had another nut job at the top for a long time.

They definitely go their own way on policy, as is their right as a sovereign nation, and annoy us a bit. However, they are far more professional and indeed willing to work with us more than anyone gives them credit for. I like having the French on our side.

Ah, cmon.

The LEO/Military trade in revolvers are dwindling.

Carpe Revolvere!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    Ah, cmon.

The LEO/Military trade in revolvers are dwindling.

Carpe Revolvere!
    I have a 10, a -5, a -7, an -11, a M&P, and two 64s. I’ll let others go ahead on these.

Damn the iPhone Typos!
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 314159 View Post
    Don't want to thread drift here. Actually, I'm trying to talk myself into one of these bargains.

However, I really like "That Guy's" point.

Up until June of 1940 France's military was considered one of the world's premier forces. After that debacle we all formed a different opinion. Most of their issues could be entirely laid at the feet of their political/military leadership of very old men whose spirit and policies were warped by the Great War.
    It didn't help that post-war they had another nut job at the top for a long time.

They definitely go their own way on policy, as is their right as a sovereign nation, and annoy us a bit. However, they are far more professional and indeed willing to work with us more than anyone gives them credit for. I like having the French on our side.
    <thread drift>
    +1. Having worked with the French Army during my military career, I can verify that they're dedicated professionals. It irks me to no end when I hear that "only dropped once" thing. I'm glad to have them on our side.
    </thread drift>

They come with your choice of brie, camembert or foie gras. (And that's just the residue on the grips.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List