Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: More than 1,000 Children Allegedly Molested in PA by the Catholic Church

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    The more their ideals coincide with the progressives, such as pedophilia being a natural sexual orientation that is just being oppressed by mainstream society,
    I regard myself as being progressive (especially by P-F standards). I have friends and family that range from slightly progressive to flaming liberal (and a few Trumpers). None regard pedophilia as being “normal”.

So, please, feel free to take a long walk on a short pier.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Until I see Catholic car-bombs and suicide bombers here in the states this shit is still pretty tame on the world-psycho-spectrum.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I regard myself as being progressive (especially by P-F standards). I have friends and family that range from slightly progressive to flaming liberal (and a few Trumpers). None regard pedophilia as being “normal”.

So, please, feel free to take a long walk on a short pier.
    I’m glad your friends and family don’t view it as normal. My friends and family do not think it is normal either.

Sadly, there are still those who do.
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 08-14-2018 at 09:46 PM.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Until I see Catholic car-bombs and suicide bombers here in the states this shit is still pretty tame on the world-psycho-spectrum.
    They don't need to as long as people refer to diddling kids as being pretty tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Yeah... I dunno about that. First off, I think we’ve seen Catholic car bombs in Ireland/England, and second... both child rape and suicide bombing peg my personal bullets-on-bone meter. JMO.
    Last edited by Totem Polar; 08-14-2018 at 09:29 PM.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    In light of all of this, the timing of the pope’s recent declaration that no crime could justify the application of capital punishment could not appear more ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vending Machine Operator
    I like cats as much as the next guy, but when these Catholics started hurting real people, they took it too far.

(this is, of course, a horrifying situation, but thinking of no comment which could in any way dampen that horror, I opted for a stupid joke)

There's a reason I avoid churches and talk to whatever god may be up there on the hiking trail or the lake.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

What pray tell us a grand jury report. Is it an indictment? If so who is rounding these “people” up and tossing them in jail. Although by today’s standards they would sadly be let out on a personal recognizance bond of some sort.

I’m not a big fan of organized religion. People often get a confused look on their face when the topic of religion comes about and I’m asked if I’m a practicing XYZ. I always tell folks that I have faith in a God, but I have no faith in man. Since religion is an institution of man it’s questionable to me. Organized religion has always been an institution for control. What I’ve also noticed is that the longer people stay in positions of power the more corrupt they become. Church leadership happens to be a lifetime position. Hmmmmmm.

With that stated, I’m not sure that I’d go so far as saying all Catholics are pedophiles and you’re going to stop doing business with all Catholics. That’s like saying you’re not going to do business with black people cause some are criminals. Or that all gun owners are mass murderers. Doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Judge people by their actions still applies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    ... I will not do business with any Catholic charity. Whenever possible, I will not support organizations or individuals who do business with the Catholic Church.
    I just extend that principle to any religious organizations or businesses that use religious references in their marketing.

Keeps things simpler and cleaner.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaku.edc View Post
    I was not aware that being 'progressive' (whatever that means these days) would include being a supporter of pedophilia. But ok.....
    There are elements of the left which are seeking to normalize pedophilia and incest. They are still pretty far on the fringes but they are out there.

https://www.nationalreview.com/human...esley-j-smith/

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/o...t-a-crime.html

User Tag List